Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

0.9.2.0 beta 5 released! http://mcp.sodpit.com/ report any issues either here or via email. thanks! -sgt... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

sgt-d no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

0.9.2.0 beta 5 released!

http://mcp.sodpit.com/

report any issues either here or via email.

thanks!

-sgt

sweet

skelzer no está en línea Stack level 3
    any chance this is up on a mirror?
    can't access anything sodpit from behind my corp wall...

i don't know of any mirrors, but other sites might be hosting the files. softpedia may have them. i will check.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Na no access for me either

Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Games;Game/Cartoon Violence"
    For assistance, contact your network support team.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

check the pm i just sent.

and how are they blocking it? based on what?

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Got it downloaded and installed @ Work, and am at home now, and will see if i can get to work on ubuntu, I have it downloaded at home, thanks alot
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

you're welcome!

phinger23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    how do you remove programs??? i dont see anything tat says remove selected or similar, unless im missing something

edit...or do i select programs i dont want installed when i install or reinstall an OS?
    Last edited by phinger23; 01-21-2009 at 08:40 PM.

the java loader page has load, save and erase modules.

phinger23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    yea but it dont do anything....or do you have to donate to unlock these features?

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Hey SGT do you think your program would be able to help with this.... http://forums.pinstack.com/f342/problem_editing_in_profiles-100360/

@phinger23 - no, nothing in mcp requires a donation, it's all available. what does it do? anything?

@rashard - i've never heard of that problem before. i've used maxmem personally in the past but never experienced those issues. i would try a clean (newer) os, for sure. it only takes 30 minutes. oh, and i would do it without restoring old data first, see how it goes. then i would only restore databases that i absolutely needed next... until i was "functional" again.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    sgt-d, I finally got a chance to download and play around with your MCP. I'm sure much of it is far beyond what I will ever use but I am having fun learning it. I was able to use the javaloader to save a couple modules and I was able load the module of the crossbar theme that I had saved and removed months ago using a simple javaloader shorcut and entering the command prompt. MCP loaded the theme once I found the file on my computer and it worked great.

I am having issues with using MCP for removing modules though. When I select modules from the list the remove button stays greyed out and can't be selected. I am using MCP version 0.9.2.0 (build 0.9.1.5) and my computer is running XP media center edition sp3

I have not altered any settings in MCP as of yet, is there something I need to change? Any advice is appreciated.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

i am pretty sure that load and save are not "protected" controls, but erasing modules definitely is protected.

any controls that can erase things or otherwise cause a disruption (or damaging) the device are protected from use until you enter the word "BrickBerry" on the settings page.

it's only designed to protect unwanted behavior.

also, if the messages are annoying you can uncheck that item in settings too. by default i try to show everyone what command is about to be executed.

if at any time you aren't sure what will happen and you want to simulate things, you can turn on messages and simulation mode.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast