Hi I am new here and I was wondering if someone could post me a ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Commander147 no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry JDE Download Help

Advertisement

Hi I am new here and I was wondering if someone could post me a link to the Blackberry JDE. Everytime I try and downlaod it from the blackberry site, firefox keeps timinig out and won't finish the download (Corrupt File). Can someone post it up on megauploads or something? This would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Commander147; 07-04-2007 at 05:12 PM.

Commander147 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Blackberry JDE Download Help

Does the version designate which blackberry OS you have to have? If It doesn't matter I was trying to get the new one. I am trying to download it with internet explorer and so far it is at 48%, the problem kept occuring around 52%-54%.

NEVER MIND INTERNET EXPLORER WORKED
    Last edited by Commander147; 07-04-2007 at 05:40 PM.

panther no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi I need to dl a jde for my 7100t however I have tried to dl directly from blackberry site and it tells me I need a corporate registration account. I have signed up but have not recieved any email to give me any codes so I can dl it. I keep checking but nothing. I am wondering if there may be a way around this as I am looking to try to fix a problem I have with dl ringtones without data plan but need this program. Could someone send me a direct link to any without having to sign up? thanks for your help!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

You should be able to download it with out a corporate account. you just need to fill in the information on that they request. None and None have always worked for the company Information when I have downloaded it.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

panther no está en línea Stack level 1

I had to fill it in with my email address in which they requested that I wait for a code delivered to my email in order to sign in and download that particular thing. I have dl everything else (simulators and such) by filling in the forms it was only this one that asked me to sign up and have a email with a code to verify sent to me in order to be able to do so. Here is copy of confirmation once I filled out the form:

An e-mail has been sent to the address you supplied. Please read that e-mail carefully and click on the validation link provided. Your account will not function until your e-mail address has been validated

The only other thing I can think of is to try to dl again and fill out the form using a different email address and see what happens.

K I tried that and it worked...
    Last edited by panther; 07-20-2007 at 12:24 AM.