Hello all, I thought that I would let all you Twitter types know that there's ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

daniesq no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile BlackBerry enthusiasts offer real-time help on Twitter

Hello all,

I thought that I would let all you Twitter types know that there's a community of BlackBerry tweeters that are offering real-time support to people that are tweeting about problems with their BlackBerrys.

Originally it was just Mauricio (@BlackBerryRocks) & myself (@daniesq) trolling tweets for people having difficulties; then Mauricio introduced the hashtag #blackberrysupport. Around the time he decided to change #blackberrysupport to #blackberryhelp, I had coined #bbhelp as well.

As word gets out, we are starting to see more users tweeting their BlackBerry issues with the tags #blackberryhelp and #bbhelp; we're also starting to see other BlackBerry afficianados answering those questions.

I'd like to invite all of you to participate. remains an important source of information for all BlackBerry users and I imagine it won't be long before you start seeing tweeple (twitter folks) referred to here from said tags.

Warm regards,

Danielle Bourgeois
    aka @daniesq

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Thank you for the information.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Good info... I'm definitely checking it out....

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    ask me
    I'm checking out, good idea and thanks for the info
    ~via smartphone

calyx no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up

I'd be glad to start helping out with this two, I'm avid Twitter user, whether it be from the desktop, or from my Blackberry.

I'll start doing searches for #bbhelp and #blackberryhelp.

Also, just to simplify things a bit, here's a combined RSS feed for both hashtags.

Just made a blog post so that I could help get the word out to other Blackberry users I know who are not Pinstack members, which can be seen here.

There's also a mobile-friendly version that can be seen through my Delivr share of this post, which can be found here.
    Last edited by calyx; 05-24-2009 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Added original RSS feed to Feedburner; added link to both desktop and mobile-friendly blog post