I have been using OS 4.5.0.110 since it came out for AT&T and have had ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Blackberry Alerts problem

Advertisement

I have been using OS 4.5.0.110 since it came out for AT&T and have had no issues.

Yesterday I noticed that my Blackberry Alerts wasn't working properly. I get no alert for SMS messages or e-mails. Also, I am not able to close the problem at all. Meaning that I can exit out the application but I can never disable the application or restart it...

I uninstalled BB Alerts and re-installed and I am still having the same problems.

I have had BB Alerts since I got my Blackberry and haven't had any issues after updating my OS in the past. It was working fine on .110 until yesterday...

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there something I can do to fix it?
    Last edited by lauren25; 03-03-2009 at 08:36 PM.
    ~Lauren

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    I'm using BB alerts with no issues but have heard reports of 2 other Mods with issues exactly like yours.
    Not sure what would be causing it, but reddog187 is looking into it and has also contacted the developer of this app with no reply as of yet.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Thanks for the reply.

I also noticed that they created a new BB alerts called "Pearl Alerts" and the orignal BB Alerts says that the Pearl isn't compatible..

Not sure why they would change it, and what it means for Pearl users like me..
    ~Lauren