For some reason, just the other day, BeWeather Free has stopped updating automatically on my ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

captain_tinker no está en línea Stack level 2

BeWeather Free no longer updating on my phone

Advertisement

For some reason, just the other day, BeWeather Free has stopped updating automatically on my phone. Still works fine on my wife's phone. Both on same OS (5.0.0.509), it is set to refresh once per hour, but updates manually if I tell it to. I have rebooted it several times, but it still doesn't fix it. Not sure what to think. Should I uninstall it and re-install it?

-capT

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Uninstall/reinstall would be worth a try. Then I'd try to see if there's anything set differently on your phone than your wife's. I know you've probably been though that but maybe.... Good luck.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

captain_tinker no está en línea Stack level 2
    uninstalled and re-installed it via AppWorld last night, so far, seems to be refreshing. I wonder what the deal was? Owell. Thanks!

-capT

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Dunno. Sometimes our phones/applications get a "hinkydo" in them and we have to reboot or uninstall/reinstall to fix it. It's scientifically unexplainable but it works. Glad yours did. BeWeather (Berryweather) is the greatest!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com