I am having difficulty with Dynoplex and finding them extremely unresponsive. I recently upgraded to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3

Beware e-office/Dynoplex

Advertisement

I am having difficulty with Dynoplex and finding them extremely unresponsive. I recently upgraded to their e-office 4.5 and noticed that when I attempted to fax documents through the program they were not successfully delivered. Dynoplex has a place on its website to enter your own phone number and they will call you back immediately. After 3 attempts over 2 days, and no call...I phoned them and was told that the problem was that AT&T and other providers had not yet adjusted their servers to accommodate the new e-office upgrade. They told me they would email me later that day when the problem was solved. Well, that was over a week ago, and so far multiple emails to their support site have gone unanswered. I realize they may be having some issues with the provider's servers, but their customer support is sorely lacking. Bottom line, beware.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Thanks for the heads up. I wish you the best of luck getting your problem fixed. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

shozn1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31d1afd0
    Thanks I was getting ready to order it think I will get doc 2 go

shozn1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31d1afd0
    Thanks I was going to order this but not now. I bet you can't get a refund if it come to that

davidbecker303 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Mine was so buggy I had to uninstall. After buying it I got an email from "Frank" (sales VP) thanking me and inviting me to email him with any questions or problems. I did...and about 10 days later I finally got a reply from a tech support person (not Frank) that I haven't had time to digest yet. Meanwhile I found that Verizon's OS4.5 is due out "very soon" and, since I liked Docs to Go a lot on my old Palm, I decided to wait rather than futz around with eOffice.

mchar no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sorry to hear that, they have always done right by me.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jaxprat no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~too bad. They have done well by me as well. Resolved my eoffice, eworks upgrade and fax issues in the same day that I submitted a trouble ticket through their website (like it says to do). My bb8830 works great top to bottom. No buggines whatsoever. Dynoplex does a good job of customer service if you use it correctly.