Hi, everyone,Just got my Pearl a month ago and with all the help and progs ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mikegelf no está en línea Stack level 2

Better Calendar / Schedule program

Advertisement

Hi, everyone,Just got my Pearl a month ago and with all the help and progs from pinstack feel like I'm going 100mph. However one major weakness is the poor built in calendar. I know TJR screen is small but it would still be nice to have different views or color coding or highlighting options, etc. Anyone know of such a program... And if not, anyone have the wherewithall too make it? I'd gladly pay for such a thing...

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Better Calendar / Schedule program

I wondered this myself. I hope someone has a good solution out there for us.
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

kingofdasouth no está en línea Stack level 2

That was a question that I needed to be answered to...

ElSean no está en línea Stack level 2

I personally wish google would make an app for their calendar program, I know they current have a way it can be viewed from the browser, but an app would be more feature filled and cleaner.

donc36 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by mikegelf
    Hi, everyone,Just got my Pearl a month ago and with all the help and progs from pinstack feel like I'm going 100mph. However one major weakness is the poor built in calendar. I know TJR screen is small but it would still be nice to have different views or color coding or highlighting options, etc. Anyone know of such a program... And if not, anyone have the wherewithall too make it? I'd gladly pay for such a thing...
    WebIS, the developer of PocketInformant for the Windows Mobile platform has announced they are working on a blackberry version of PocketInformant.

Don