Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Originally Posted by Aleksrussian Great app slightly laggy on the storm but I blame the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksrussian View Post
    Great app slightly laggy on the storm but I blame the os thanks hayden!!!
    must be alek,it's fast on mine
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by disctosser View Post
    That would be why I said its not for me. I understand the purpose of it, but I find no problem navigating the wap site.

I apologize if my opinion was not welcome. I like the program. It is very clean, great looking, very functional. It is simply not a program I would use often. The same as many other programs that are good programs but I don't use.
    Makes sense. The wap site is greatly improved. Thanks for the feedback!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Ok bugs anyone?
    i don't see any bugs...are you taking suggestions too?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Very nice, so far it works flawlessly on the 8120. Thanks!

disctosser no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    Maybe the question to disctosser should be - What should it do that it doesn't?
    I was simply hoping for an inclusive program more closely aligned with an rss reader. Something where when I click on 'active discussions' it does not need to launch the browser but rather lists the posts in the program itself.

I use viigo to pull new posts but the ability to reply and have new posts to my threads or subscribed threads pushed to my device, etc would be nice.

I am not trying to discredit the app posted by any means. It is very well made and way above anything I would ever be able to create.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    We can't compete with viigo they are our friends Plus, the viigo app is soo advanced it would be impossible to match. There is a branded PinStack RSS reader though. Powered by viigo of course.

The RSS link in our app links to the page where you can ADD direct to Viigo feeds.

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Just downloaded. Restarting now.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I was simply hoping for an inclusive program more closely aligned with an rss reader. Something where when I click on 'active discussions' it does not need to launch the browser but rather lists the posts in the program itself.

I use viigo to pull new posts but the ability to reply and have new posts to my threads or subscribed threads pushed to my device, etc would be nice.

I am not trying to discredit the app posted by any means. It is very well made and way above anything I would ever be able to create.
    Click on My Tools at the top of the page. Then click on Subscribed Threads. In the far right corner, click on the Notification check box. Down at the bottom of the page, change the option from Instant to Daily or Weekly. Then set up your email address in your profile to receive the subscribed threads in your Messages inbox.

disctosser no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    We can't compete with viigo they are our friends Plus, the viigo app is soo advanced it would be impossible to match. There is a branded PinStack RSS reader though. Powered by viigo of course.

The RSS link in our app links to the page where you can ADD direct to Viigo feeds.
    That is pretty much my point. I LOVE viigo and use it to view pinstack threads often. I use the open in browser option frequently which takes me to thread to view replies and to reply myself. I understand pinstacks close ties to viigo and am grateful for it. We get the latest updates and from what I can tell, first notice of new versions and new options.

Someone else mentioned the email subscriptions. I do use subscriptions often and have the emails sent immediately. Its great. Keeps me from having to go to the wap site every two minutes.

The new wap site is amazing as was mentioned above. Its layout and organization are great. Quick and easy to navigate and reply. That is where I spend the majority of my bb time.

As pinstack is probably the largest portion of my crackberry addiction, I guess what I was hoping for was something to consolidate all these great features. Similar to the facebook and myspace apps maybe. Instead of an email, I would get a pinstack notification icon and be able to see the reply in the app. I could see forum titles listed along with post titles. A menu option to create a new thread. That kind of stuff.

I know it takes thousands if not millions of dollars to develop an app like myspace and facebook did, and this is all just dreaming of possibilities.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Sure and all of your comments are as welcomed as anyone elses. I was just curious what you felt would make it better as that is what is wanted...feedback.

Your comments are very nice and I agree with them so thanks for the opinion.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    great app just some lagging in between pressing buttons on pearl 8220. otherwise so far so good, still playing around with everything
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

sbrown712 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I like it. One thing that I'm not happy about is that every time I change areas I get the Blogs, Your Blog, Recent Entries, Best Entries, etc, etc list on each screen. Is that really necessary? That isn't unique to Pinstack, I see that on most apps.
    pin: 2488CO6E
    Member of the East Coast Night Owl Club

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Sbrown, on your bb browser go to menu/options/browser configuration and select/check "Support style sheets" and save the setting and that should help. Let me know how it goes.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4
    just downloaded it on my 8320 and works great...faster than the old one i think
    TMO:MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE
    ROM:SlideMeRoot5r1
    KERNEL:2.6.29-5F8ED14

sbrown712 no está en línea Stack level 3
    azstar,
    That took are of it, thanks tons. There are so many things to learn about these gizmos.
    pin: 2488CO6E
    Member of the East Coast Night Owl Club

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast