Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

FAIL... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

FAIL
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use your mind... Creativity is free!!

Follow me on Twitter

Evgenia no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    well, I feel goofy... I can't seem to get this one to work on my berry...
    there are only like 2 channels that are unlocked and available for me to view and when I try to watch one I get this msg
    locked my phone up and I had to pull the battery a couple of times to get it running correctly again.
    I am using a beta OS 5.0.0.230 on a blackberry tour. I don't know if that makes any difference or not but hopefully the information will help
    Quote Originally Posted by automan69 View Post
    I can't get it to work either on my Tour running 5.0.0.230 I can sroll the channels on the bottom but try to play one it goes black and times out or freezes on me. I tried many battery pulls. Still no go. I wondering if it has to do with what your on BIS/BES?
    BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.230 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

Could you please post your issue on our forum, where you've registered?

Evgenia no está en línea Developer

TV released

Dear BlackBerry users, thank you for your help with Beta testing. We released our TV for Blackberry on 6'th of October. Therefore the Beta period is over. You can always ask me if you are interested in the product. Hope, those of you, who had opportunity to test the product, enjoyed it.

eddielumber no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Evgenia View Post
    Dear BlackBerry users, thank you for your help with Beta testing. We released our TV for Blackberry on 6'th of October. Therefore the Beta period is over. You can always ask me if you are interested in the product. Hope, those of you, who had opportunity to test the product, enjoyed it.
    BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.230 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123