Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm looking forward to the test invite. Email sent. BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I'm looking forward to the test invite. Email sent.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Evgenia View Post
    glad, that you liked beta3
    yes, you can download beta 4, using your login. read the newest message in the forum of beta

im still waiting for my confirmation.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Beta 4 on 9530 Storm w/beta OS 5.0.0.230............Sweeeeet!
    Much faster and smoother!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    PM sent

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    email sent
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    my email was sent as well
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I sent my email and am still waiting for my confirmation
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Evgenia no está en línea Developer
    Thank you for e-mails, I doubled them in PM's, because I've suddenly got an opportunity to send them. So, if you've got several messages from me, it's just because of double alert)

well, I feel goofy... I can't seem to get this one to work on my berry...
    there are only like 2 channels that are unlocked and available for me to view and when I try to watch one I get this msg
    locked my phone up and I had to pull the battery a couple of times to get it running correctly again.
    I am using a beta OS 5.0.0.230 on a blackberry tour. I don't know if that makes any difference or not but hopefully the information will help
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    well, I feel goofy... I can't seem to get this one to work on my berry...
    there are only like 2 channels that are unlocked and available for me to view and when I try to watch one I get this msg
    locked my phone up and I had to pull the battery a couple of times to get it running correctly again.
    I am using a beta OS 5.0.0.230 on a blackberry tour. I don't know if that makes any difference or not but hopefully the information will help

Hey lucifer, I'm getting the same message. I'm gonna pull my battery and see if that works.

As far as the locked channels, have you registered it yet?

Evgenia, could we get the stackers to suggest some channel URL's through PM here? That way more people will be able to give channel suggestions.

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Would it be possible to test this? No reply back yet.

Thanks!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use your mind... Creativity is free!!

Follow me on Twitter

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Hey luc, did you register it? There is a thread on their forum with the reg number that will unlock all channels for you. Of course that does no good if the errors prevent playing.....it works well for me, but the content is kinda
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I can't get it to work either on my Tour running 5.0.0.230 I can sroll the channels on the bottom but try to play one it goes black and times out or freezes on me. I tried many battery pulls. Still no go. I wondering if it has to do with what your on BIS/BES?
    BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.230 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Hey lucifer, I'm getting the same message. I'm gonna pull my battery and see if that works.

hmmm I hope it does, battery pulls did nothing for me

As far as the locked channels, have you registered it yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Hey luc, did you register it? There is a thread on their forum with the reg number that will unlock all channels for you. Of course that does no good if the errors prevent playing.....it works well for me, but the content is kinda
    that's exactly what I was thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by automan69 View Post
    I can't get it to work either on my Tour running 5.0.0.230 I can sroll the channels on the bottom but try to play one it goes black and times out or freezes on me. I tried many battery pulls. Still no go. I wondering if it has to do with what your on BIS/BES?
    BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.230 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

To all who asked, I didn't bother registering it. It wouldn't let me play those stations so I just never took the next step... I think it's an issue with the 5.0 os. I've been reading their forum off an on, and other people with same device but different os seem to be doin alright. So I dunno
    BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.230 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104
    Last edited by luciferseamus; 09-30-2009 at 01:25 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast