I want to download a weather app from www.mobile.blackberry.com but i am not sure which ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Question Best Weather app on mobile.blackberry.com??

Advertisement

I want to download a weather app from www.mobile.blackberry.com but i am not sure which one to download? There are so many choices!

1. Weather Eye
    2. Accuweather.com
    3. The Weather Network
    4. Weather Underground
    5. The Weather Channel
    6. Weather Push
    7. Weather Bug for Blackberry

I am too lazy to try all of them! Have you guys tried these? i want to know which one is the best to download and also the most accurate weather conditions.

thanks!
    i heart pink robots, cupcakes, and sushi.
    www.nerdyconnie.com

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You will get a lot of replies and many different opinions. So I will start. My choice would be weather bug because I have had nothing but luck and love it. It offers more locations than most and has some cool alert features.

Others are going to tell you weather eye and why it is good for them and I am sure it is awesome if it supports your city or town, but it doesn't mine so I don't use it.

Honestly my advice would be to try them all and see which one does what you are wanting it to.

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    alright- i am going to give weatherbug a shot! for now.. ha ha
    i heart pink robots, cupcakes, and sushi.
    www.nerdyconnie.com

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Both weatherbug and weather eye support my town but I prefer weather bug because it has alerts for storms and such my wife swears by weather eye and it has a nice user friendly lay out but like cowboy said you'll have to try a couple and see what features you like best
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    There's another one called weather, from www.midlets.eu, it uses accuweather... Its what I use, and have mentioned it quite a bit lately...

5 cities, forecasts... Has most if not all international locations... And the gui is amazing...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    There's another one called weather, from www.midlets.eu, it uses accuweather... Its what I use, and have mentioned it quite a bit lately...

5 cities, forecasts... Has most if not all international locations... And the gui is amazing...
    Just downloaded and tried this and for forecast and such it is a fair lil app and it actually supports my town . I like my alerts and a few other features found on the weatherbug app so it will stay my main. I might keep this one just to play around with.

jonesjj no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just open a browser and go to mobile.weather.gov then enter my zip code. Doesn't eat up system memory.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesjj View Post
    I just open a browser and go to mobile.weather.gov then enter my zip code. Doesn't eat up system memory.
    I have this bookmarked as well.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Just downloaded and tried this and for forecast and such it is a fair lil app and it actually supports my town . I like my alerts and a few other features found on the weatherbug app so it will stay my main. I might keep this one just to play around with.
    Glad ya like it... This is the only app that gives me all the cities I need to be in sync with in pakistan...

rcd213 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Bbweather is also pretty good. Weathereye used to be my favorite but bbweather is much faster for load times, more cities and longer forecasts. I'm not sure about the link for it, but google it if you want to try it.

ohbarnes no está en línea Stack level 2
    bbWeather - http://www.tateu.net/software/bb.php?f=BBWeather Since the update recently this is the best imo. I also use Weatherbug just for the severe weather warning functionality.
    OB - 8310 AT&T

sbrown712 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree with the new and improved BB Weather. Weather Eye would be my second choice.
    pin: 2488CO6E
    Member of the East Coast Night Owl Club