Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

about time to be honest. I hope we don't have to pay to upgrade... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

about time to be honest. I hope we don't have to pay to upgrade

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I definitely think we'll have to pay for this upgrade, though I don't think it will be too bad.

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well, I don't think that's fair....the current version jams up so often, its pretty much useless....and it was a waste of money. Now they would want us to pay more? Not fair IMHO

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I've never had Berryweather give me any issues. Have you tried uninstalling it and redownloading?

I think you will find on most apps, if there is a MAJOR upgrade , and not just minor updates, you will be charged an upgrade fee, which usually is cheaper than the original purchase price.

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I like berryweather. But its now called BeWeather
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    I've never had Berryweather give me any issues. Have you tried uninstalling it and redownloading?

I think you will find on most apps, if there is a MAJOR upgrade , and not just minor updates, you will be charged an upgrade fee, which usually is cheaper than the original purchase price.
    I have to admit I have always been a weather bug junkie but after reading this thread I am installing and comparing all three for the next few days to see which one is the most accurate..So far it looks like Berryweather and weather bug.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Weatherbug is an excellent app for free. Both Weatherbug and BerryWeather report almost identical for me, I just had to try it to see how it was. Berryweather is a little bit slicker looking, so since I paid for it, I have stuck with it.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I have weather bug Elite so I will see how the other two stack up then go from there.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I also have never had any issues with BeWeather. Love the fact that the weather will "follow" you wherever you are and you can enter up to 10 locations to monitor if you so choose. Came in handy this week, watching the weather in Chicago where my Mom flew in from, as well as the weather in Charlotte, NC, about an hour and a half away where she will be flying back home from tomorrow morning.

I'm anxious to see the improvements in the newest release of BeWeather.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...Also waiting since I am a BeWeather fan, and after trying all others. BeWeather in Europe is pretty accurate, although many locations are still missing. This the developers must address and correct. Also ,many times, local reports aren't available. Nevertheless, due to it's accuracy and presentation, it´s the better of various weather programs.
    Last edited by Delfim; 11-24-2009 at 12:30 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12