I've tried BBWeather and can't get it to work, tried Weather Bug and Weather Eye ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mamapie no está en línea Stack level 1

Best non American, preferably European, weather software?

Advertisement

I've tried BBWeather and can't get it to work, tried Weather Bug and Weather Eye and both only give me the immediate weather and don't do forecasts for anywhere outside North America.

Any suggestions?

hakimmmmm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    well try VİİGO PROJECT TANGO
    its acutally RSS feed app and BETA but has weather app n i think its the best weather app.
    you can choose from millions of cities n the best thing is that İT FORECASTS 5 days i think so give it a try
    cheers

Thanks I'll have a look.

Klotar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BADEB
    I would give BBWeather another try. By "can't get it to work", can you be more specific? There are two newer versions floating about now (off the top of my head, .76 and .77), the older ones will not work. Also, for 81xx, 83xx and 88xx models, there are special instructions for installation, otherwise the BB will lock up.

Since BBWeather does international locations, 5 day forecasts, etc., it's all one really needs.
    -Klotar
    Supervising Manager of the Department of Redundancy Department.

Thanks for the tip, I just looked and behold I had .74 on my phone, what it shipped with. I looked around and found .76 and it's now working a treat. I had no idea that despite only having my BB for 4 weeks the software was already out of date!!

Thanks so much. This place is great.