Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just set up moodio from my pearl and it is the best streaming radio ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

sithberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    247b0914

best mobile radio

Advertisement

I just set up moodio from my pearl and it is the best streaming radio setup that I have found.the sound quailty is great and it hasn't crapped out once*(I've been using it for three hours straight).if you haven't tryed it do it.set your bitrate to 36 stereo. Good luck and happy listening!

PIN/ID
    247b0914
    www.moodio.fm is where you will find it.

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    can you get you areas radio stations?
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    Thanks sithberry ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Yes, you can listen to local stations on Moodio. I have 2 programmed on Moodio and they work just fine.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Only thing I don't like about moodio is that it can't run in the background while I do other things. I do use it sometimes, I can get more local styations with it, but I prefer to listen to my streaming radio and podcasts with BerryTunes more often so I can still check my messages and use other apps on my BB while listeneing. The only thing that I have found that interupts BerryTunes is incoming calls of course, and message or alert tones, so I switch to silent profile while listening.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    247b0914
    But you have to ask yourself....do you want some thing that does the job well or something that does the job half***.I know we live in a mutlitasking world but sometimes you have to sit back and just listen to the music.pun intended

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I must not be getting something. I can not get it to work on my 8330. Any ideas? Pulls up media player says loading then just sits there.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    247b0914
    Are you running os 4.5?

PIN/ID
    247b0914
    You are steaming the audio and I don't believe that is a possibility with earlier os.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by sithberry View Post
    Are you running os 4.5?
    Nope 4.3

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    But you have to ask yourself....do you want some thing that does the job well or something that does the job half***.I know we live in a mutlitasking world but sometimes you have to sit back and just listen to the music.pun intended
    Well, they both have their pros and cons. But honestly if I'm listening to streaming radio via my BB, it's because I'm on the go........ With both radios I get a decent stream, one no better than the other. Neither one seem to skip or pause while buffering. There are certain stations I listen to on each. But, they are radio sound quality. If I have 3 hours to just sit back and listen to music, then I'm playing CDs on my stereo system at home and getting really good sound quality.

Plus with BerryTunes I can listen and feed my PinStack addiction at the same time anywhere I go .......with Moodio I must choose......it or PinStack
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    247b0914
    You should think about a os upgrade it is very simple and if you run into any problems you have many threads on the subject and many people that can offer help.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You should think about a os upgrade it is very simple and if you run into any problems you have many threads on the subject and many people that can offer help.
    I have tried a cou[le of upgrades and where I liked most of it but none of the ones I have found allow me to keep my MMS on Alltel. If there is one out there I would love to find it but if not I guess I am stuck like alot of others waiting for carriers.

PIN/ID
    247b0914
    Point taken and agree azstar...acess to music is limited to some at times and its a easy system to eleveate that issue if you have nothing else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast