Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I know there are a few list applications out there that can be used for ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

floridadomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317ce3cd

Best Grocery List Application?

Advertisement

I know there are a few list applications out there that can be used for a to do list, task, groceries, etc.

My wife and I use our Blackberry's for our grocery list. Right now we have a master list in the notes section. We copy it to a new note and then delete what we don't need. This is time consuming.

I would love to hear from anyone that has what they use for grocery list shopping.
    I just down loaded something called Appetite that has a grocery list as part of the App. It is more geared more toward loading recipe's and creating a list accordingly. This is more than we need.

Anyways, any suggestions would be wonderful.

Thanks,
    Deano

jrsbcc no está en línea Stack level 2
    for $20, I'd get Pocket Day lists by Cross Rivers Systems. Dont have the url handy though. Google it.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Vlingo has a note-to-self feature. Just push a key, speak, and it saves to notepad.

http://www.vlingo.com/

Here's a review by apmartin:http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ckberry-83031/

p.s.-There is a newer version of Vlingo out now that has: Note to self/New task/new memo...I just liked this review and saved to favorites.
    Last edited by Jbee; 12-04-2008 at 03:57 PM. Reason: add p.s.-

pchukwura no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by floridadomer View Post
    I know there are a few list applications out there that can be used for a to do list, task, groceries, etc.

My wife and I use our Blackberry's for our grocery list. Right now we have a master list in the notes section. We copy it to a new note and then delete what we don't need. This is time consuming.

I would love to hear from anyone that has what they use for grocery list shopping.
    I just down loaded something called Appetite that has a grocery list as part of the App. It is more geared more toward loading recipe's and creating a list accordingly. This is more than we need.

Anyways, any suggestions would be wonderful.

Thanks,
    Deano
    It's a simple and quick grocery list manager with one click(trackwheel click) item check off, item search for easy insertion, with the ability to email your list to someone.

Although Appetite does do more than one thing, it was built to work fully as a standalone grocery list manager as well as a recipe manager. You have the ability to create, modify, and delete any number of grocery lists solely, or create a grocery list from an existing recipe. And it's only $9.99 if you wish to purchase after the 10-day trial.

hope this helps
    Last edited by pchukwura; 12-04-2008 at 07:04 PM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Not sure if this is still around but I reviewed it 2 years ago http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ackberry-2761/

It still exists LOL http://www.pdatopsoft.com/software/item.php?pid=5096

EDIT: It's ONLY for OS 3.6 and prior. Sorry.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 12-04-2008 at 06:53 PM.

pip11 no está en línea Stack level 2
    It might be overkill for what you want but you could check out upvise. It has a shopping list feature that can be accessed via the BB app and the website. I'm not sure about syncing between devices but I'd guess there is a way.

Hope this helps.

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm using MaraTick but I dislike the last changes made to the software so I'm using an old version.

tonyu no está en línea Stack level 2

MaraTick

Hi DonGato,

I am also using MaraTick and its been quite helpful for me in managing my grocery list and other "to do" lists. I am currently using version 1.0.8 and the only problem I have is that I would like to ask how to delete some of the entries of the self learning dictionary so as not to take up so much memory. I have been using MaraTick for so many lists and a lot of the entries I make are just one time entries which I would probably not need anymore. Hope you can help.

Thanks.

Tonyu

BarracudaBob no está en línea Stack level 1
    Personally, I use Upvise for shopping lists. I particularly like that I can manage my list online. My wife can add items on the web and they show up on my berry when I'm at the store. It has some other uses, but the shopping list feature is the only one I find useful.

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    I never cared about memory issues so I can't help you with that.

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    Memo Pad.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bellalisa99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Shopmagic hands down. I have been using it for a couple of years now and went crazy when I lost it upgrading my OS but went to their site and downloaded the most recent version. It is definitely worth the price. You can edit the pretty extensive list to add things you get as well that aren't on it.

bonebox no está en línea Stack level 3
    +1 for Upvise. It gets the win because of it's web support and the ability to share lists between devices. That way my wife and I can split up in the same store, and when she marks an item off her list, it updates on mine. I haven't found anything else that will do this on BlackBerry. Best of all, it's FREE.

wyy183 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA616
    Where do you get Upvise?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by bellalisa99 View Post
    Shopmagic hands down. I have been using it for a couple of years now and went crazy when I lost it upgrading my OS but went to their site and downloaded the most recent version. It is definitely worth the price. You can edit the pretty extensive list to add things you get as well that aren't on it.

ShopMagic works on BlackBerry devices with OS 4.0 and higher?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast