Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223 LastLast

I'm scared.....hold me. ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

I'm scared.....hold me.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    The phantom of the berry is here !!!
    Is that a self promotion red? lol

You have to be to type that many posts
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Lol... I'm a dragon not a phantom...

BkLady388 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well at least you guys are only hearing the sounds and feeling phantom vibes... I get them both along WITH the different color flashing LED's (which happen to be there but no mssg. Hmmm...). I need more help than usual... Lmao.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have all the led noticed turned off on everything but in buzz. Still they flash for hours even tho the should not in that profile. Plus I have it set for 5 mins so even if something is letting them flash they should stop after 5 min's. Good thing I keep it someplace it doesnt flash in my face all night. I love the app and have sent them a message. Would be nice if they would even reply saying they know of the problem and are working on it. Without a reply it make me feel like they don't care

McLovin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Same here bmanley, i also emailed them about the light continuing to flash and have yet to get a response.
    LMAO at bj wheeler and his ex daily!
    twitter

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3
    just tried the trial version and i have blinkberry already installed because i like the led to change colour with amount of reception i get, these two programs dont reall work together which is a shame, the berry buzz will change the led for about 2 buzz's and then it reverts back to the reception blinking, it will only work if i turn off the blinkberry. Shame berrybuzz cant incoporate that into the product.

Send a suggestion via the feedback. You'd be surprised how Bellshare listens to suggestions

amascoho12 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    311840cc
    I am having trouble with the led suddenly turns on and won't go off. The keypad light goes off. The only way to resolve this is to turn off app and then soft reset. I have emailed them twice and no response. I am clueless now. Thanx

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    i have had this installed for awhile now and have not had a problem yet when the led kicks in i give it a min to flash then go about doin what i do and have not had it stay on and key off the keypad lights or anything of that matter, and i have emailed them a few times and they replied with in a hour so

You guys should know that Bellshare (I think) is in Germany, so there's a time difference. Usually they're very good with responses.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I sometimes have issues with the LED staying on solid random colors but it usually fixes itself with the next incoming alert. BB Alerts always did the same thing so I'm used to it. I have issues with my keyboard light as well, suddenly fading out and leaving me in the dark. I find that if I let my screen backlight time out then press a button the keyboard lights work again. It's a workaround that will help until they fix it.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    For those of u who are getting 'random led flashing' when you don't have a new message. Check and see if u have ur mms or emails set to notify of delivery confirmation and delivery read(received). I noticed after I send an mms or email, my light will flash to let me knoe it was delivere/receieved. They aren't pointless, phantom flashings. It just took me a while to figure it out...hope that clears some of the confusion.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ^^ that's a very good suggestion... thanks Kay...
    i see RED...

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by kayhites717 View Post
    For those of u who are getting 'random led flashing' when you don't have a new message. Check and see if u have ur mms or emails set to notify of delivery confirmation and delivery read(received). I noticed after I send an mms or email, my light will flash to let me knoe it was delivere/receieved. They aren't pointless, phantom flashings. It just took me a while to figure it out...hope that clears some of the confusion.
    Thanks for the finding. We will see whether we somehow can filter our the delivery confirmations programmatically.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare