Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Yes. Normal (Active) SMS Text: Vibrate + Tone (My Tone) Volume: Medium Beeps: 1 Repeat ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

Yes. Normal (Active)

SMS Text:
    Vibrate + Tone
    (My Tone)
    Volume: Medium
    Beeps: 1
    Repeat Notification: None
    Vibrations: 1
    -Tim

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    Yes. Normal (Active)

SMS Text:
    Vibrate + Tone
    (My Tone)
    Volume: Medium
    Beeps: 1
    Repeat Notification: None
    Vibrations: 1
    Enable "Reminder Alert Every" in BerryBuzz and then you will see a new entry in your profiles "BerryBuzz - SMS Reminder". This is the one you need to configure for the reminder alerts.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    Enable "Reminder Alert Every" in BerryBuzz and then you will see a new entry in your profiles "BerryBuzz - SMS Reminder". This is the one you need to configure for the reminder alerts.
    Wow. Haha thanks, I missed that! I was hoping it would still alert me after I pressed a button, but no go

Any luck with that?
    -Tim

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    I really want this app to work but even the new version is not working with SMS.

havanahjoe no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just installed BerryBuzz on my AT&T Bold and have been playing around with it for a while. At first I got version 1.0.2 and the SMS alert was not working.

I installed 1.0.21 and I now get an LED flash for SMS alerts.

As someone else mentioned earlier, the Orange and Yellow colors need some tweaking.

The app is great for when you can't have your regular sounds play out loud. Unfortunately the indicator will stop if any key is pressed, even if the device is locked.

Is there any way to change this?

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    On a side note, your yellow flashes look green and the new orange is too yellow(a bit more red is needed in the mix there)
    Just tested this on a 8310 and the colors definitively look different than on a Bold or Pearl. Looks like every device needs its own customization.

Anyone else but me want the schedule ability added? Or am I out of luck on that one
    This is definitively coming, but it will take some time.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com

Quote Originally Posted by havanahjoe View Post
    The app is great for when you can't have your regular sounds play out loud. Unfortunately the indicator will stop if any key is pressed, even if the device is locked.

Is there any way to change this?
    Not sure whether we can tweak it so the indicator stops flashing only when you open the messaging app.
    The indicator stopping to flash if any key is pressed even while locked is not intended and we will try to issue a fix as soon as possible.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I did this with mine and sms is working better now, weird that I don't have to do this for email, just sms. For email I just assigned colors in BerryBuzz and was good to go, no need to mess with profiles or use the "Reminder Alert Every" option in BerryBuzz options.

Just tested this on a 8310 and the colors definitively look different than on a Bold or Pearl. Looks like every device needs its own customization.
    Interesting, well it can never be easy can it?

This is definitively coming, but it will take some time.
    OK, yay, I can be patient, sort of......

And the LED stopping when any button is pressed is something I was used to since the previous similar app I used behaved the same way so I assumed it was unavoidable. I would be glad if it could be fixed, but like I said, I'm used to it.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by havanahjoe View Post
    Ok, so the fix is online.

You can download beta 1.0.23 at http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/beta/berrybuzz.jad

Simply install over your existing installation.

Changes since last 1.0.21:

- Indicator does not stop flashing if any key is pressed while device is locked

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks for the updates...Ill check in a day or so to let you know if any of the bugs still exist

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I just tested and it does stay flashing even though I pushed buttons like crazy while locked
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have to say thanks for the quick updates.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

peterme no está en línea Stack level 3
    1.0.23 working great! Finally SMS works. Question... When "Vibrate While Ringing" is selected, it only sounds once, while the light and vibe continue. Is this right? I was hoping the sound would continue, or maybe even have a choice. Thanks!

chanelgoddess no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242e7fdo
    I can't get it to work to change the color for pin messages I have done a battery pull and saved it can anyone help?? It on my 8900...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Ok, so the fix is online.

You can download beta 1.0.23 at http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/beta/berrybuzz.jad

Simply install over your existing installation.

Changes since last 1.0.21:

- Indicator does not stop flashing if any key is pressed while device is locked
    Thank you! Awesome. Definitely a step in the right direction.. Just gotta remember to put it in LOCK and not Standby.
    -Tim