Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

We have listened to our customers and the long awaited release of v2.0 is here. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

colabnet no está en línea Stack level 2

Berry Pix v2.0 has been released!

Advertisement

We have listened to our customers and the long awaited release of v2.0 is here. With brand new features like our intuitive picture navigator, desktop picture loader, backup/restore capability, slideshow with transitions, any many others, we believe that Berry Pix v2.0 is the best solution for storing and viewing pictures using your BlackBerry.

If you happen to be running Handheld OS v4.1 or later, for 7200 and 7500 series, you may set your Berry Pix pictures as your standby screen image. For all color models with OS v4.1 you may save Berry Pix pictures to the RIM pictures application and/or set Berry Pix picture as theme background.

Since we use the BlackBerry Desktop Manager to transfer pictures, we support serial, USB, and Bluetooth connections.

Backup/Restore is useful when upgrading to new OS versions, new devices, or if your BlackBerry becomes lost or broken.

Visit our website for more details, screenshots, etc.
    Collaborative Network Technologies Inc.
    http://www.colabnet.com
    55 Bond Street, Suite 103,
    St. John's, NL
    A1C 1S9

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Re: Berry Pix v2.0 has been released!

How about a few free licenses for our community to test/review, and discuss?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by BryanSE79
    How about a few free licenses for our community to test/review, and discuss?
    http://www.colabnet.com/home/products/berry-pix

Yes. Send email to hayden.james@pinstack.com if you would like your application featured in our product review area.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

I just downloaded this and have been playing with it for about 5 minutes. So far I like it. The slide show is pretty cool, but something that I have disabled already because I don't know how much battery life it will use and I need all the battery life I can today.
    There are a few other things, but don't know if this is allowing full access or not. I will play with it a little more and see. Didn't really check to see if it was mentioned on the site if there are some features that can't be used unless a full version is purchased...

So far though, its pretty coo'

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

I think it's full for 7 days.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

In that case, I kinda like it. Do I like it well enough to pay $25 for it? Probably not.

But I do like how it it is set up where you can MMS or send the pictures to messenger contacts like it is set up in BB Pictures right now.
    One thing that I do like over the standard BB Picture viewer is the ability to put them into groups. I hate having to scroll all the way through all of my pictures trying to find them on the BB version. Unfortunately I don't label my pictures so searching for the name is pretty pointless, but since this allows me to group it, I could the pictures of the pets in one folder, work pics in the other etc etc etc. I give that a

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

I agree N8DBB this program so far is pretty cool, I'll try it for a few days it may be well worth the purchase price.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I can't load it on my BB. I tried via DM and OTA and keep getting error messages.

colabnet no está en línea Stack level 2

Erica,

Are you running Handheld OS v4.0 or later? If so, please either PM me (I started this thread) or visit http://www.colabnet.com/home/support and tell me a little about the errors you are getting. Are the errors happening during install or post install?

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    I can't load it on my BB. I tried via DM and OTA and keep getting error messages.
    Collaborative Network Technologies Inc.
    http://www.colabnet.com
    55 Bond Street, Suite 103,
    St. John's, NL
    A1C 1S9

4.1 OS. Tried to load via Desktop Manager and got the infamous no software for your BB error. Tried OTA (emailed the link to my BB) and got a page could not load error.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Ok.... I loaded it... had a fight with DM this AM as it thought it should downgrade my OS. Fixed that, but I can not get the Desktop synch part to work. I am going to try to uninstall the program and run it again. I was able to email a pic to it, but it is not the easiest thing in the world.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox
    Ok.... I loaded it... had a fight with DM this AM as it thought it should downgrade my OS. Fixed that, but I can not get the Desktop synch part to work. I am going to try to uninstall the program and run it again. I was able to email a pic to it, but it is not the easiest thing in the world.
    Hi Melissa, did you make sure you go into intellisync. Execute Add in actions should be checked. Then Click configure addins button and make sure Berry Pix Desktop loader is checked.

Maybe this will help!

Ms. Brenda

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Yup. Did it many times.
    I unistalled it from my BB and then reinstalled it via DM and it worked perfect. Made a HUGE difference using the DM Synch.
    Thanks
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

You got farther than I did. Read my post above.

I'm glad it worked out Melissa it's a really nice program, I plan to purchase it!

Ms. Brenda

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast