Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

in life and making programs u will have people try and knock u down and ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Advertisement

in life and making programs u will have people try and knock u down and run u over but if u let them and stop and do nothing to fight then what in the hell are u doin..

i would never let anyone stop me if i was making a program to better the blackberry and someone did not like it like u know who Fabian Heuwieser he is the maker of this app

http://software.crackberry.com/product.asp?id=29428

and on berryreview and other sites they have posted software like buzzme/smartcalling and others that are free and do the vib and ring and other options and he come out sayin there is another clone and its sad and all this bs yet he was not the 1 to make the program and he is made cause people are tryin to do better then just a vib and ring and he needs to understand he failed with the 1.0 and with the 1.2 changed up but in the end people will pick the free one inless he changed his game up and added more..

anyways im done with all this lol point is they should of not let the carriers knock em down

chestercheeto no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30B4891F
    All I know is I've been running Berry a Code and I'm going to keep running it along with the thousands of other people running it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask

chestercheeto no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30B4891F
    Quote Originally Posted by briana1988 View Post
    in life and making programs u will have people try and knock u down and run u over but if u let them and stop and do nothing to fight then what in the hell are u doin..

i would never let anyone stop me if i was making a program to better the blackberry and someone did not like it like u know who Fabian Heuwieser he is the maker of this app

http://software.crackberry.com/product.asp?id=29428

and on berryreview and other sites they have posted software like buzzme/smartcalling and others that are free and do the vib and ring and other options and he come out sayin there is another clone and its sad and all this bs yet he was not the 1 to make the program and he is made cause people are tryin to do better then just a vib and ring and he needs to understand he failed with the 1.0 and with the 1.2 changed up but in the end people will pick the free one inless he changed his game up and added more..

anyways im done with all this lol point is they should of not let the carriers knock em down
    Yeah, I know about that app but I've never used it.

Manevitch no está en línea Stack level 1
    Berry-a-Code is the one program I'm most disappointed in - it broke when I switched to my new 8900. Are there any other programs - pay or other - that come close? I'm not interested in subscription-based solutions; I'd rather pony up the bucks up front and keep it forever.

Homeuser66 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208D9C8E
    I don't know about the rest of you, but if I don't know the number, I will choose to Ignore it or Answer it. If I ignore it, the number stays in my call list, then I just either Google the area code and maybe do a search on the internet for that number. I know, more work.maybe I'll try it. Lol
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12