Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by richw420 I agree with their service, IT SUCKS. I've purchased their app, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by richw420 View Post
    I agree with their service, IT SUCKS.

I've purchased their app, and I've been struggling almost a week to upgrade my version. It keeps asking for a payment, and when I email BeBuzz about it, they tell me to change my email with blackberry app world to get it fixed. BUT I CANT. This is getting ridiculous
    Rich,
    I am sorry if your having issues. Many of our customers were affected and unfortunately we are @ the mercy of Appworld support. Many of our customers also frequent our forums where this was posted earlier this week, addressing this:
    Bellshare Appworld Notice

We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible, and from what I heard breifly today, Appworld may be finally getting this situation resolved. My screename is the same on our forums @ Bellshare where I am a Moderator. Come check it out here:

Bellshare Forums
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Evidently somethings wrong on your end. There are hundreds, if not thousands of folks who have upgraded with no problems. Take a deep breath, do some research, and cool down a little. its not going to help the situation by ranting about it. Ask them to give you a new activation code after you upgrade.

thanks for your support Chokem!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

rsammon977 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    219DFA34
    I have to say, I'm revoking my faith in their system. A quick look at Bellshare's "support forum" will quickly make you realize that the instances where people have had "no problems" getting their issues corrected are CLEARLY the exception, not the rule. The majority of the articles I've read on their forum are people saying, more or less, that they have NO help from Bellshare workers........it really hurts my head trying to figure out how people like this manage to stay in business.........

And before anyone tries to jump in front of the bullet this time, it is NOT a technical issue. There has been at least ONE Bellshare worker online, reading the forum........ They just decided to stick to rehashing what other users have said and passing that off as helpful input from the publishers........

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    I don't know what your talking about but not only have I upgraded fine I have also switched devices easily. I did need help switching but that was from my mess up not there's. Bellshare happily looked at my problems and fixed my issue. I have berryweather berrybuzz and smartalerts.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I was frustrated myself sometime back when BerryWeather 2.0 was released and I couldn't get in on the upgrade price. Pulled my hair out for almost a month. Problem was App World, not BellShare. AW is so slow in getting updates posted that it was either wait it out, or pay full price. I wasn't too keen on the second as I had just bought the last version only a few months before. I was like a lot of users, frustrated, but I understood it was on RIM's shoulders. Can you detail your upgrade issue so maybe the pros on here can help?

Ultimately after AW posted the update, I still couldn't upgrade and had to clear the cache in AW by hold ALT and pressing R S T. Worked flawlessly after that.

jimroe no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by richw420 View Post
    I agree with their service, IT SUCKS.

I've purchased their app, and I've been struggling almost a week to upgrade my version. It keeps asking for a payment, and when I email BeBuzz about it, they tell me to change my email with blackberry app world to get it fixed. BUT I CANT. This is getting ridiculous
    Candidly I totally agree with you - App World really has problems and is very frustrating to deal with.

And you know of course that it is App World that is causing all your problems. Anyone else is only trying their best to help you solve them.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Thanks for your support Jim. I do have to say that unlike other forums which will not be named(only initials-CB) Pinstack has always impressed me because when people present issues on here they get resolved. This is not a forum that supports or promotes whining and I have to Commend Hayden, CC, Modern Cowboy, Azstar, RogerG, Chokem, JB, MStrawder and all the pros and others(prob missed a few) that make this place such an awesome resource and a place that resolves problems. Thank You Pinstack!!
    Last edited by thbassman; 04-20-2010 at 06:03 PM.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    You forgot to include yourself in that list Bass, youre a major contributor.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I just try to keep you all in the loop of what we have going on @ BS. I don't contribute nearly as much as I used to helping people on here.

jimroe no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    Thanks for your support Jim.
    When I first encountered App World I thought it a wonderful idea - a one-stop-shop for apps with an easy and fast interface.

My "honeymoon" faltered when some of the apps I had purchased there had updates - I found it awkward to update and not always timely - it seemed like the app developers always posted updates on their sites days (or more) before they showed up on App World. It came to an abrupt halt when I changed devices and tried to move my apps to the new pin; some made the transfer but I ended up having to repurchase most of them - it was simply easier than trying to sort through the maze.

For my problems though I do not blame the developers of the apps because what was so difficult to do at App World ended up being very easy elsewhere.

I still believe that App World is a good idea and good for the Blackberry, but I also recognize its shortcomings and avoid trying to blame someone else for problems that clearly App World needs to "own" and fix. I've no doubt that eventually they will.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    You forgot to include yourself in that list Bass, youre a major contributor.
    I appreciate that, not sure I have enough time anymore, but thanks all the same!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Moral of MY story...when I buy I do it directly from the developer, or Mobihand. These DO help. As for BB Application World, what's that ? Run it again by me, one more time, please...!
    Nah, not until they consider a paying client a priority, which they don't!
    Thanks for all the patience Bass ! Good to know you there to help, obviously when you can !

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Moral of MY story...when I buy I do it directly from the developer, or Mobihand. These DO help. As for BB Application World, what's that ? Run it again by me, one more time, please...!
    Thanks for all the patience Bass ! Good to know you there to help, obviously when you can !
    +1-- Whenever i need an app i look at mobihand-- AW just doesnt cut it for me anymore
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SeRViiCiiO View Post
    +1-- Whenever i need an app i look at mobihand-- AW just doesnt cut it for me anymore

Its been that way for me for a while-instead of improving-they(AW) are killing out customer experience. I do all mine on MH now!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

robbi24r no está en línea Stack level 1

Bellshare problem

TBassman are you still tight with bellshare? I am having a customer service problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast