Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I should say "utter lack of customer service". My wife and I both purchased a ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

rsammon977 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    219DFA34

Bellshare customer service. Thought everyone should know

Advertisement

I should say "utter lack of customer service". My wife and I both purchased a copy of BerryBuzz. My wife has had some issues with her Blackberrys resulting in warranty replacements. Im not sure how many it was after, but the automated license transfer on bellshare.com stated that we had exceeded our limit and need to contact customer service. So I did so.........a WEEK ago, and have not gotten so much as a "sorry we're really busy, but we did get your email" cookie cutter response (aside from their clearly automated one immediately after I sent the email. As my wife grows impatient, I am left with two options. Either pirate it, or buy another license. If i was interested in pirating it, I would have done so in the first place. I do NOT, however, have any interest in paying them again.

Sorry for the venting, I just thought this is something everyone should know about this company and how they treat the people that give them money.

Caveat emptor, indeed.........
    Go Bold or Go Home!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I am really surprised, I have always had great customer service from them. I have forwarded a link to this thread to someone who may be able to help you out.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by rsammon977 View Post
    I should say "utter lack of customer service". My wife and I both purchased a copy of BerryBuzz. My wife has had some issues with her Blackberrys resulting in warranty replacements. Im not sure how many it was after, but the automated license transfer on bellshare.com stated that we had exceeded our limit and need to contact customer service. So I did so.........a WEEK ago, and have not gotten so much as a "sorry we're really busy, but we did get your email" cookie cutter response (aside from their clearly automated one immediately after I sent the email. As my wife grows impatient, I am left with two options. Either pirate it, or buy another license. If i was interested in pirating it, I would have done so in the first place. I do NOT, however, have any interest in paying them again.

Sorry for the venting, I just thought this is something everyone should know about this company and how they treat the people that give them money.

Caveat emptor, indeed.........

Rsammon,

I am sorry you have had a bad experience, but let me be the first to say even the best systems aren't perfect. We have upgraded our ticketing system once already to deal with this, but some stores still haven't got the message or fixed their sites. If you will supply your info I will be happy to look into it for you and escalate.
    Last edited by thbassman; 03-19-2010 at 02:07 AM.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    If anyone else has an activation issue you can start a ticket here:BELLSHARE SUPPORT

These tickets have an average turnaround of 2-3 days depending on the daily amount that come in.

I can assure you these do get answered!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Just for the record, I have already heard back from rsammon977 and he is being taken care fo.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    BellShare ROCKS! Best company for BB to date!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    BellShare ROCKS! Best company for BB to date!
    I agree. Quality apps for very reasonable prices!!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    I second that emotion!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I'm a fan of Bellshare. I have some of their programs which I can'T do without. I also have repeat purchases of the Same programs because I can't wait for their customer service to change between old and new pin numbers.I admit that I am freakish and fickle and constantly change phones (buy new ones).and Bellshare can't keep up ! They say I have exceeded amount of pin changes etc, etc ! Mobihand, on the other hand try to óbligę, but the problem is that they change the pin for All applications so then I have problems that the applications dont run because the program has been registered to another pin. And so on and so forth...
    Imagine this: I have three Berrybuzz, three Be Weather and three BePopup, and right now if I switch one of the programs to a new Phone (probably this coming week) I Will not Get it to run, simply becausę Bellsahre can't keep up with me ! Also either Mobihand doesn't inform Bellshare, or Bellshare doesn't inform Mobihand.
    Whatever the reason I think Bellshare shoukd Get their act together. They should also have a better personalized customer support service, and not depend on automated responses. And then answer queries and complaints in a máximum of 48hrs and not, like it happened to me, a week later with a part solution which completely annihilated the reg numbers that Mobihand, in the mean time, had tried to resolve.
    So Bellshare better get organized, get coordinated with thir retailers, so that we can benefit from their products.
    If I have time this weekend, Bass, I'll summarize my purchases from Bellshare and also update pin numbers, so that maybe, you,can clear this up.
    Otherwise, Bellshare applications are great...

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Thanks del, I am around . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

pkcable no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask via
    FTR, as a Storm user who has had multiple device replacements I have never had an issue with Bellshare. I had 5 Storm1s and I too tripped the too many PIN changes sensors, and C/S manually fixed it. Just took a little patience on my part, but not that much since I know the main developer.

EDIT: I did not need his intervention however, standard Bellshare C/S was able to fix me up, upon my explaining the multiple replacement issue.
    Rich C.
    Twitter me @ http://twitter.com/pkcable

Reinstall Your OS on a Bricked BB Click here

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Thanks for sharing Pkcable

rsammon977 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    219DFA34
    It was not my intention to badmouth them in any way. I love the program. BerryBuzz is amazing as it helps me know about my notifications in my very loud work environment. That being said, judging from everyone's responses, the two "ignored" emails must have been a fluke. I want to thank thbassman for his very prompt help, and thank you to everyone for their input

Rsammon

richw420 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I agree with their service, IT SUCKS.

I've purchased their app, and I've been struggling almost a week to upgrade my version. It keeps asking for a payment, and when I email BeBuzz about it, they tell me to change my email with blackberry app world to get it fixed. BUT I CANT. This is getting ridiculous

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by richw420 View Post
    I agree with their service, IT SUCKS.

I've purchased their app, and I've been struggling almost a week to upgrade my version. It keeps asking for a payment, and when I email BeBuzz about it, they tell me to change my email with blackberry app world to get it fixed. BUT I CANT. This is getting ridiculous
    Evidently somethings wrong on your end. There are hundreds, if not thousands of folks who have upgraded with no problems. Take a deep breath, do some research, and cool down a little. its not going to help the situation by ranting about it. Ask them to give you a new activation code after you upgrade.
    Last edited by chokem; 04-15-2010 at 08:39 AM.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast