I've run into a problem with BeeJive (1.1.1) and I'm wondering if others are having ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

richmo58 no está en línea Stack level 3

BeeJive / JiveTalk: Not updating status

Advertisement

I've run into a problem with BeeJive (1.1.1) and I'm wondering if others are having the same problem.

I use data plan and at least for AIM, I'm noticing that buddy status does not always refresh until I do something. For instance, if I'm on AIM and listed as available, I'll get my buddy list with their status. In the past, if anyone signed on or off or changed their status, I would see that immediately. Now that doesn't seem to happen. If I change my status to away, then I see a refresh of everyone elses status. I don't remember that I had to actively do something to make the buddy list refresh.

Is anyone else noticing this and is there a workaround?

coca_74 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have had that problem, I uninstalled Beejive and reinstalled it and it is now running smoothly! good luck!
    Maria

rbn85 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    I have the same problem but with my Msn account. I unistall and reinstall and still same problem.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

coca_74 no está en línea Stack level 2
    your msn account on beejive? I had a problem with it and emailed beejive and they helped me with it, they are very quick to respond also
    Maria

rbn85 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    Yep.. It seems to happen only when I'm not on WIFI.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

richmo58 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've also done a reinstall (actually went from an 8100 to a 8900) and am seeing the same thing. I think I'll go with coca's idea and email BeeJive and see if they have any suggestions.