In case you haven't seen it: Greetings, BeamBerry Solutions, Inc. is pleased to announce availability ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Beamreader - New Beta Announcement

In case you haven't seen it:

BeamBerry Solutions, Inc. is pleased to announce availability of the new version of BeamReader Beta. This beta version is available free of charge and contains significant additions in functionality as well as fixes to some of the problems discovered in the first beta version. We encourage you to take this opportunity to try BeamReader Beta 2 because it represents a major upgrade that makes BeamReader a complete document and file management solution. Thank you for your feedback to date and hopefully you will see much of it reflected in this new release.

You can download BeamReader OTA from
    You can also download to your PC first from and then use the BlackBerry Desktop Manager to install BeamReader on your BlackBerry.

In addition to significant improvements in PDF rendering speed and fixes to several problems uncovered during the first beta, this new beta version of BeamReader introduces the following new features:

* Fully featured intuitive BeamReader File Manager that enables you to conveniently access and manage all of the files stores on your memory card / device memory from a single application.

* Native support for viewing of images (JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF). Supports thumbnail views for pictures.

* Support for viewing of MS Office documents from the BeamReader File Manger (opened with Documents to Go that comes pre-installed with BlackBerry OS 4.5 and higher).
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    Sounds useful, going to try it out now. ~via BB (

captain_tinker no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have 4.5 (81) on my BB 8300, and it doesn't matter if I use the OTA, or DM install, whenever I go to open it, it hangs my BB and I have to do a battery pull to get out of it. Anyone else having the same problem?