I've been using Beamberry for viewing of MSOffice and PDF files. I've been using this ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

claykin no está en línea Stack level 2

Beamberry viewer - from free to $50/yr - yikes

Advertisement

I've been using Beamberry for viewing of MSOffice and PDF files. I've been using this program since their painfully buggy early releases V1.1x. Its much better now, but I'm real disappointed that they went from totally free to subscription based at $50/yr. IMO, not worth it. I'm even more disappointed that they didn't offer a special conversion deal for the early beta testers Am I the only one that feels this way?

Anyone know of another option to view Office and PDF files besides Beamberry and Dynoplex Masterdoc? I may just have to give Masterdoc another look. At least its $50 one time.

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3

Re: Beamberry viewer - from free to $50/yr - yikes

I think most of us are still waiting for Documents To Go to come out for the BB.

ninature no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Beamberry viewer - from free to $50/yr - yikes

Oh believe me I feel the same way! I've used that program too and not only to view but I spent 40 bucks on 2 bluetooth printer adapters that didn't even work for my printer. There is another type of bluetooth printer adapter recomended for my printer that will cost me $50 for the convienience of wireless printing but then I got to fork out another 50 bucks for beamberry for a year only? And my wife uses a pearl also so that can double my software costs. At this point I can probly shop for a nonblackberry phone for the same cost and still get what I want out of a phone.

I think blackberry should have provided suffecient software to support the hardware abilities and not let 3rd party developers me off.

mmorgan1865 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F91A45
    I haven't found a printer adapter that works yet with Beamberry even though it is listed as supported. I'm using the trial of 3.0 and I haven't been able to get anything to print.

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    You can get a hp all in one photosmart 8120 printer with bluetooth and wifi at office max for $319 on sale right now. Nice a$$ printer

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Oh yeah, I use repligo for fax and bluetooth printing. Nice program.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~