All: Does anybody know how (if possible) to use beamberry to view content that soonr ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

edjoperry09 no está en línea Stack level 1

BeamBerry & soonr combo

Does anybody know how (if possible) to use beamberry to view content that soonr can access? I can access all my documents from my computer via soonr but I can't see anything. Can I use beamberry to do this?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: BeamBerry & soonr combo

I have never tried.... anyone?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BeamBerry & soonr combo

sorry...donno the answer to ur question. but i have a question about soonr itself.

my desktop agent is on, i made sure that the computer doesn't sleep or shut down after a while. but after a while (couple of hours, may be) i can not access my desktop from my bb anymore. it says the computer is offline. but when i get back to my desktop and it has the windows screensaver on. i move my mouse to see the desktop and then the agent says i'm online for so many hours. now i try to use soonr from my bb and it still says the same thing "computer is offline". if i reconnect my desktop agent, then i can access my computer files again. this seems frustrating to me. any ideas on how to fix this? am i missing a setting/option somewhere? thanks!