does anyone know how to install bbtracker from computer via usb? is it possible or ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

RaHz no está en línea Stack level 1

bbtracker

Advertisement

does anyone know how to install bbtracker from computer via usb? is it possible or do u have to download OTA?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: bbtracker

Did you go to this site: http://www.bbtracker.org/

They have all the files on the download page

RaHz no está en línea Stack level 1

i did but i dont know which files to download, theres .jar .jad. .cod .alx files. also not sure how to install from computer. sorry about the ignorance

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

rahz,

If you go the the address provided by reddog on your p-c and select installaion instructions, it explains the various ways to install the program to various devices. For you BB,

Go to this address ON YOUR Blackberry (It's also provided at the above address)

http://www.bbtracker.org/wiki/Download

and select the "jar" file and follow that lead.

Let us know if you have trouble.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

tj2311111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RaHz View Post
    i did but i dont know which files to download, theres .jar .jad. .cod .alx files. also not sure how to install from computer. sorry about the ignorance

If your installing through your computer you need the alx and cod file. When you download them open up Desktop Manager then go to Application Loader> Follow the prompts until you get to the screen where you see the programs on your BB. Next search for the alx file of the program your looking to add (through the drop down menu) Select it and hit next. It will take you to a screen that shows what programs are being added or removed. Make sure the program you want is being installed and nothing is being removed unexpectedly. Then hit next and let the program do its thing. Do not and I repeat do not unplug the BB from the computer until the process is done.