or empower html email viewer pro or wait for 4.5 for the 8130???what to do???... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

BBSmart Email Viewer

Advertisement

or empower html email viewer pro or wait for 4.5 for the 8130???what to do???

Vamp20048 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    hello
    Buddy I'm in same perdicament sucks cuz its prob gonna take a awhile 2 get 2 use which sucks ha ha and I'm really all about the freeware know what I mean ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    wut?
    to answer my own question,after finishing the trial period for bbsmart viewer,i installed the trial for empower.so far the BIG difference is that the empower viewer is immediate.the bbsmart viewer always took an annoying 4 or 5 seconds to load each email.so far empower wins big time.still not sure when 4.5 will be available for the 8130 so i might have to buy the empower.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    catstide,

You have to weigh the question of how long you'll be on a pre-4.5 release...and that at this point is something we don't know for the 8130.

The email viewers are great - I was fortunate to buy one (BB Smart) months ago and I'd still be using it if it worked under 4.5 - it does, but not very well. (I got no response to my inquiry to support as to whether they intended to issue a version that would work under 4.5 so there you go.)

I'd stay with your Empower trial and hope something comes out before it ends - I think could happen soon - just a guess tho. Good luck.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    wut?
    thanks...i don't know how long it lasts...probably 7 days.bbsmart only lasted 4 days any inside info on 4.5 for 8130?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    thanks...i don't know how long it lasts...probably 7 days.bbsmart only lasted 4 days any inside info on 4.5 for 8130?
    Oh, I thought that the trial would be 30 days! 4 days doesn't do you much good.

No inside info - I wait and watch just like you do. I tried 4.5 several times before I finally got one that was a "keeper" - 4.5.0.52. My intuition is that it won't be long because of the recent multiple releases seem to be coming more often. However, the CDMA phones are definately left behind as far as a release of4.5 - who knows when they will get it?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com