Does anyone know a price on this yet, or if it will be integrated? I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

gohanssjn no está en línea Stack level 2

Question BBOS 4.5, quick question with Documents2Go...

Advertisement

Does anyone know a price on this yet, or if it will be integrated?

I like it on my palm, and anything I can migrate over is great

Thanks!

CybaCowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    Devices running BlackBerry OS 4.5 will have a "basic" version of DocumentsToGo included as part of the operating system... You can optionally upgraded to a "premium" version of DocumentsToGo with extra features and functionality, however I don't believe the pricing has been officially unveiled as yet.

~via my BlackBerry 8800 (wap.pinstack.com)~

johu65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24470e33
    what does the program do I have but havent figured it out actually havent even messed with it yet
    PIN: 24470E33

PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    DocumentsToGo is still advertised on Dataviz's site as "under development", however it IS expected to become available in the "near future" (likely the next month or so)...

When the product becomes available, you will be able to review the feature list and pricing of the "premium" version at their Web site, http://www.dataviz.com - this works from both a computer AND a BlackBerry, plus if you access it using your BlackBerry's built-in Internet browser, you will automatically be re-directed to the "mobile" version of the site, which is browser/bandwidth-friendly.

PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    Quote Originally Posted by johu65 View Post
    what does the program do I have but havent figured it out actually havent even messed with it yet
    It's a document management suite for mobile devices, allowing you to create, view and edit documents on compatible devices...

DocumentsToGo usually only supports the most common Microsoft Office file formats, so if use alternative formats (such as the superior OpenDocument Formats), you're out of luck.

gohanssjn no está en línea Stack level 2
    Cool, and thanks for the move. Didn't realize there was a 3rd party forum.

I use an old basic version on my T|X to edit documents, so as long as I can do basic editing: perfect

PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    If you are able to upgrade to the new BlackBerry OS 4.5, you will have this sort of functionality immediately... Otherwise you will be able to purchase the "premium" version.

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    with the standard version you cant create documents. an easy way around this is just making a blank document on your computer and transferring it over to your media card. then you can edit it and save as many files as you want. i assume this would work for slideshow to go too. i havent tried cause that program is really slow.

cactusjack no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    250E6C9E
    cant wait to get a look at this..docs to go on my palm was great so ill be interested if the bb version is as good

ShimmyShine no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2436DAB7
    Program doesn't move slow for me. Moves very quick! I'm very pleased with OS4.5 and how much quicker it is..

Shimmy