Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

if i am not to late.... i am sending PM.... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

codybb no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BBerrySync - Full 2 way OTA Sync for BlackBerry with MS Outlook - BIS Users

Advertisement

if i am not to late.... i am sending PM.

pstavs no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32CAA817

I too would like the opportunity to participate. I am a business/personal user on Sprint with a BB 8830WE. I work in the IT industry so I understand the process very well. Thanks a lot for your time.

ElectrixIT no está en línea Stack level 1

I am interested in this as well. Especially, since BB is getting rid of the mail connector.

tonydavis6 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

I am also interested. I can't PM either.
    PIN# 24232517
    Thnks

BBerrySyncJosh no está en línea Stack level 2

A note to the existing beta testers, with the release of beta version 7.8 coming out within a day or so, we have had to reset the database and the initial sync data maps. I would suggest that everyone uninstall their software until the 7.8 build is out.

As for those interested in testing, please send your request to support(at)bberrysync.com. My mailbox is full, but I would like to keep those PM's. Thanks.

The software has been released on the BBerrySync site > Software icon. Please take a read of the quick start guide as it will help lead the way. There are also some notes to keep in mind.

- you should also complete a desktop manager sync before installing the BBerrySync software or running the data map
    - if you have a password on your device, you should disable it before using running the initial sync data map wizard
    - you will have to complete the initial sync data map again before using the software. you may have to reset the initial sync flag on the device app before you will be allowed to run it again.
    - you will have to input your login info on the pc app as well as the device app
    - you will have to set the initial sync method (usb or file) in the device app cofiguration and then initiate the initial sync function on the device app before initiating it on the pc app
    - if you run a display with large fonts, the pc app may be broken up
    - if you run a Pearl, then the background graphic will not display properly
    - we have upgraded the backend for the customer login, but will have to wait till next week to deploy

Please rest assured that we will also be fixing all these GUI issues before we release. Aside from that, I hope you all sync away. Thanks. - Josh
    </SPAN>

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

When do you foresee Outlook Express coming? TIA
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

bbpearldean no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A3C466

I would like to try you product, but I believe I need a password from BBerry to run

ehan no está en línea Stack level 1

i woud love to test this out.

Hello all - a busy Sunday has yielded an upgrade to version 7.8.1. I am sorry to have to ask everyone to upgrade to the latest version to run the software. we have throttled back the speed a bit to make it load faster and have released the lock/non-response of the software while its loading up. this should speed up the load times. You can download from the website or with the following links:

http://www.bberrysync.com/downloads/...eBetav0781.zip

http://www.bberrysync.com/downloads/...etup_v0781.exe

Thanks folks. Josh

miro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3179D82A

I would love it. Seems like you have your 10 but if someone drops out. Thanks

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Any interested beta testers should send an email to support@bberrysync.com and we will try to accomodate as many as possible. My inbox is full at the moment. Thank you. Josh

simplyfabio no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    251C9561

I want to try the beta, please, send me the Coupon code to simplyfabio@gmail.com
    My PIN is 251C9561
    Thanks!

FairGame no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2436b02f

Josh, do we need to uninstall 78 and remap again for the 781?
    via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

when i try to install the new software on my pearl it says "no additional applications for your device can be found"

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast