Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Beta has not started yet. We should be underway by the end of the week. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

BBerrySyncJosh no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: BBerrySync - Full 2 way OTA Sync for BlackBerry with MS Outlook - BIS Users

Advertisement

Beta has not started yet. We should be underway by the end of the week. thank you for your patience. Thanks.

Josh

Lilbalt no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the update on the status. When it comes available I would love to give this a try.

curverokr no está en línea Stack level 1

PM to follow. I am interested. Curve8300.

similartous no está en línea Stack level 1
    Its cool to know, I hope I can add value as I make regular use of this feature.

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

This sounds great! Good luck on Beta.

(if down the road you want more beta testers - PM me)

We have decided to accomodate all the Pinstack users that sent me a PM with their information. I look forward to the beta test results. Thank you.

jvduval no está en línea Stack level 1

Now that the BETA has started, is anyone else having issues with the initial sync? In reviewing the event log, I constantly "timeout" during the initial sync and can not get the bberrysync application running since I can't get past this initial sync step.

Please advise if there are steps to correct this "timeout" issue.

Thanks,

Jason

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i would love to here from you with the success of bbsmart. I am a tmo sales rep and can think of so many people that can benfit from your program. If its ok can I pm my contact details so you can send me updates about the program. Unfortunatly I am a bes user so I cannot use it my self. Thank you for taking the time to write the program

remlle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3012D965

damn looks like I got in too late.

HouseApe no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: BBerrySync - Full 2 way OTA Sync for BlackBerry with MS Outlook - BIS Users

Quote Originally Posted by BBerrySyncJosh View Post
    We have decided to accomodate all the Pinstack users that sent me a PM with their information. I look forward to the beta test results. Thank you.
    Any chance of getting in on the Beta test without sending you a PM (I can't PM until 10 posts) ?

I orignaly was poster # 41

Telus 8130
    PIN # 301E9D28
    OS 4.3.0.65

majoslo no está en línea Stack level 1

I need one more post

Hello Pinstack Test Team - Please note that the latest BBerrySync software can be downloaded from our website; go to the software page (click the CD icon on the top bar) and go to the bottom of the page for the download links. I would post the links but am not stack level 2 yet, and cannot post URLs. We have patched the software to correct the initial sync issues raised by some of the users as well as the Windows Vista Ultimate issue (related to the initial sync issue). Please uninstall the current desktop software and install the version from the above link. Thank you.
    BBerrySync Support Team
    Last edited by BBerrySyncJosh; 01-22-2008 at 05:58 AM. Reason: correct the text

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

i didnt have a problem with the initial sync but it did take around an hour to complete. it could be because i have more than 1000 calendar entries. i think the update frequency should be lengthened though. i think 30 minutes is too often. maybe an option for daily, weekly or monthly would be more useful.

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by BBerrySyncJosh View Post
    Hello Pinstack Test Team - Please note that the latest BBerrySync software can be downloaded from our website; go to the software page (click the CD icon on the top bar) and go to the bottom of the page for the download links. I would post the links but am not stack level 2 yet, and cannot post URLs. We have patched the software to correct the initial sync issues raised by some of the users as well as the Windows Vista Ultimate issue (related to the initial sync issue). Please uninstall the current desktop software and install the version from the above link. Thank you.
    BBerrySync Support Team

From BBerrySync's Website: (download links)

Click here to download the Blackberry device client
    Click here to download the Microsoft Outlook client
    Click here for the Beta User Guide

fkjr2 no está en línea Stack level 2

whats this coupon that is asked for on the setup website page? Cant register without it - thanks

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast