Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

i tried getting the .jad file but it wont work. can someone help me? is ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

i tried getting the .jad file but it wont work. can someone help me? is there a certain Os for it
    it is telling me that it is some kind of an invalid error

Quote:
    i tried getting the .jad file but it wont work. can someone help me? is there a certain Os for it

it tells me its an invalid error unable to download fileshow details and when i looked up details it kicked me off and a screen opened up uncaught exception with numbers and letters after it

i opened up
    BB checklist and it said my trial is over. which makes no sense cause i only had it for 2 days

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'll give a try and check it out.

Sayuuk no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm using it now for a few of my projects and I have to say that this software rocks!

By being so simple it doesn't take long to add the single steps and to rearrange them

A reminder however would still be useful, maybe you can add an option that displays/hides a reminder option when you create a step/list.

Thx for now,

Stefan

jdiiams no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a04078
    i didn't see a "needs to be done by date"... like a ringer that says "dude, get off your butt and finish this" or just simply a ringer lol. that might help for those of us who suffer from CRS...

bpursley no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just released an updated beta version (version 1.0.9)

Dividers - Now you can add dividers to your checklist, to help group similar items toegther visually.

Skip items - You can choose to "skip" an item, which leaves it in the list and just grays it out and crosses it out.

Fixed email bug - when you send a checklist as an email, it now shows only one To: field

Darker checkmark - the checkmark has been made darker, to make it easier to see when there is low contrast.

This version requires BlackBerry OS version 4.2 or later.

If you already have checklists entered, you will lose those unless you do a backup before and restore (using desktop manager) after you upgrade to version 1.0.9. I apologize for this inconvenience, but since this is a beta version I guess you can expect things like this. I don't think this will be an issue in future version upgrades.

You can still get this version at http://www.berrylogic.com/ota following the instructions in the original post of this thread.

Thanks for all of the suggestions. There have been many great suggestions, and although I will not be able to implement all of them in this version, I think it leaves some good potential for future versions.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by jdiiams View Post
    i didn't see a "needs to be done by date"... like a ringer that says "dude, get off your butt and finish this" or just simply a ringer lol. that might help for those of us who suffer from CRS...
    Yeah, there is no due date or alarm capability built into this application right now. That is probably something I will work on in the next version. My main desire is to have something that just makes it easy to manage a process or to track progress, but not necessarily a reminder application, which is kindof more what the built-in task application is for, IMO. I think its a great idea for a feature, but I'm going to have to think about how exactly it should work in order to keep it as simple as possible but still provide that functionality.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Brian,
    Just checking to make sure you got the email I sent a few days ago.
    Thanks

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!
    I downloaded and like it so far. I had a checklist on my Palm and missed it terribly. Thanks!

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer
    hated it weak in my opinion, it takes for ever to get a list going on the fly, someone should make an app, that you tap its icon and immediately it jumps you to an open memo and you can start typing, that would way super, its the main design flaw the regular bb memos have

I take back this comment !!!
    Last edited by jorgeg.ledes; 06-08-2008 at 09:18 AM.
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

Quote Originally Posted by jorgeg.ledes View Post
    hated it weak in my opinion, it takes for ever to get a list going on the fly...
    Hi Jorgeg, don't hold back, let me know how you really feel, lol

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Just had the chance to download this. Downloaded fine, registration went smoothly, made my first checklist of things to get done today......

So far, seems simple and quick.....I'll play with it and let you know what I like and don't like, and if I have any trouble with it.....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jorgeg.ledes no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by bpursley View Post
    Hi Jorgeg, don't hold back, let me know how you really feel, lol
    Of course my response was not fair without giving some kind of constructive criticism, my apologies.

I'll re-download and report back
    Best regards

Jorge Ledesma
    PIN 2440BE7C

www.blackberrygtd.com

infernox no está en línea Stack level 3
    Any screenshots of bbChecklist?
    9000 Bold / v4.6.0.297 / at&t

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast