I seem to be able to download games onto my desktop from this site and ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

whalethief no está en línea Stack level 1

Question *BB PEARL* How Do I Load A Game?

Advertisement

I seem to be able to download games onto my desktop from this site and others, but for the life of me I can't seem to put them on my phone!

I have the Desktop Manager and I have my BB Pearl connected to my computer but when I try to figure out what to do next all I seem to get is frustration.

Please help! Thanks!

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    From the DM use the Application Loader to get the file on to your BB.

whalethief no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ive tried that, and I get a message that says no applications found. Where should I save the downloaded files too? How should I save them?

For example, I downloaded Tetris from this site and it came zipped. I saved it to my desk top and when I tried to load it, my DM said no files found.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    did u unzip the zip file or are you trying to load the zip?

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    You need to unpack the files from the zip first and then go through the desktop manager.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Whalethief.....you mention the desktop manager but not the handheld software......you need both on your computer in order for the application loader to add the files to your BB.

On your computer, go to control panel then add/remove programs....you should see 2 things listed there for blackberry....one will say desktop software and the other will say handheld or device software......the "no additional applications for your device were found" message is usually from lack of the device software on the pc. This doesn't normally come on the CD that came with your BB.....it is a separate download.

If you need a link, just post your carrier and the version number of the OS that's on your BB and someone will point you in the right direction.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~