Can someone help me understand why my music stop playing every time i try to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

khaddem no está en línea Stack level 2

Question BB curve Brick breaker

Advertisement

Can someone help me understand why my music stop playing every time i try to play brick breaker? Is there a way around that? it will help me during my train commute to work.

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: BB curve Brick breaker

I have that prob too and have not found a solution. Good question to bring up!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

ShimmyShine no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2436DAB7

Looks like we all have that in common.. :P I indeed don't like it, i did a battery pull and that didn't work BUT I updated the OS and since then I haven't had a problem yet.

Shimmy

khaddem no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmyShine View Post
    Looks like we all have that in common.. :P I indeed don't like it, i did a battery pull and that didn't work BUT I updated the OS and since then I haven't had a problem yet.

Shimmy
    Shimmyshine, what carrier do you have? What OS did update to? After reading your note, are you saying that you are able to play brickbreaker and listen to music at the same time? Please in light me.

ShimmyShine no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2436DAB7

I have AT&T, BB Curve 8310 -- And I updated to the latest one out about 3 days ago, and Yes I am saying I can do them simultaneously, just tested it.. :P

Shimmy

sozae no está en línea Stack level 2

I have the 8310 curve from AT&T and I have the latest os 4.2.2.184(338) platform 2.5.0.40 and I can listen to music and play brick breaker with no issues