Does anyone know of a good link to an informative help guide/manual for BB Alerts ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

CSO
    CSO no está en línea Stack level 2

BB Alerts help manual?

Advertisement

Does anyone know of a good link to an informative help guide/manual for BB Alerts (that'll provide more information than is provided within the program itself under "help").

Also, though it doesn't appear this is doable in this particular program, is there a way to set settings so that the only audible alert is for a waiting voice mail? It appears to me the audible setting is for all or none.

thanks

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Not sure about the audible alerts with BB alerts, I don't use them, but here is a link to the set-up guide

http://www.bbymelsoftware.com/bbalerts/setupguide/
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    There is no audible settings for BB alerts. It's mostly for the LED settings. Being able to change them to different colors. I have yet to figure out the audible settings. I've used it for over two years now and am not sure what the audible section is for.

zwood no está en línea Stack level 1
    You can customize the alerts any way you like, modify the stock profiles or create your own.

Go to profiles > advanced > menu > new profile. Name it and then set which alerts you want for the different events. Or you can edit one of the existing profiles.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    There is no audible settings for BB alerts. It's mostly for the LED settings. Being able to change them to different colors. I have yet to figure out the audible settings. I've used it for over two years now and am not sure what the audible section is for.
    you set the audible alerts in your profiles
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks