Hey everyone... just wondering if anyone knows of any programs where I can manage my ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

stuminelli no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240DD5C6

banking on blackberry

Advertisement

Hey everyone... just wondering if anyone knows of any programs where I can manage my checking account on my blackberry curve.... The program can be free or paid I don't care.. I need something that I can access my account info with just one click... I really don't like using the browser for this for it is a pain and slow not to mention insucure.. anyway if anyone knows of anything please let me know..

thanks

steve

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: banking on blackberry

Bank of America had a sign on their door, with the URL to download software and bank on your cell phone.

Not sure if you're with B of A or someone else....

www.bof.mobi

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by stuminelli
    Hey everyone... just wondering if anyone knows of any programs where I can manage my checking account on my blackberry curve.... The program can be free or paid I don't care.. I need something that I can access my account info with just one click... I really don't like using the browser for this for it is a pain and slow not to mention insucure.. anyway if anyone knows of anything please let me know..

thanks

steve
    I'm pretty sure that the only way anybank is going to allow you to do online banking is either using their proprietary software or through their mobile Website. And I wouldn't trust any bank with my money and information that would allow any type of direct connection to their account databases to the public. Talk about insecure.

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~