Hello there, hope everyone is doing good ... just wanted some feedback here, I am ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A

Bank application

Advertisement

Hello there, hope everyone is doing good ... just wanted some feedback here, I am looking for an application that could read my bank info and provide me a up to the minute sync with my bank, i downloaded mobile checkbook, but this application is nothing to what i was looking for. ( it doesnt even go to the internet to get my banking info.

If anyone knows of such animal please ping me, send me a email I would really want to use the push tech on my bank ...

Thank you!!!
    Last edited by Natox; 05-25-2008 at 12:53 AM.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I don't think there is one, but if there is prove me wrong. Because that would intrigue me greatly.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    bofa has 1 citi bank but all old model bbs they need to update citi banks so i can have it on my phone....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    I believe splash money does the job.but its still in beta for blackberry.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by kkwus74 View Post
    I believe splash money does the job.but its still in beta for blackberry.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    i could be wrong...but i dont think there is one. An app like this will have to go through so many levels of banking that unless the app was made by -lets say chase then only chase will allow access.

its almost hair pulling to get microsoft money to pair with a bank and microsoft is friends with most of the bankings CEO's and Board of Chair people.

honestly and all jokes aside - i am probably wrong but i havent found one yet

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    i could be wrong...but i dont think there is one. An app like this will have to go through so many levels of banking that unless the app was made by -lets say chase then only chase will allow access.

its almost hair pulling to get microsoft money to pair with a bank and microsoft is friends with most of the bankings CEO's and Board of Chair people.

honestly and all jokes aside - i am probably wrong but i havent found one yet
    I'm using the application right now.search splashmoney for blackberry.I think the blackberry version is not advertised on their website becos its not officially released yet.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I owe you a huge apology you are absolutely right

SplashMoney Beta

The best-selling mobile shopping list manager is now available for BlackBerry.

Powerful: Create shopping lists and use them on the go •Flexible: Unlimited number of lists, of any kind •Customizable: Define categories, fields and icons•Connected: Synchronize data to your PC or notebook with included desktop app •$29.95
    Last edited by ziminvades; 05-25-2008 at 03:14 AM.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    sorry there is a trial and and the link at the top of the post takes you there via PC

PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by ziminvades View Post
    sorry there is a trial and and the link at the top of the post takes you there via PC
    Hey no worries.I started using it a few weeks ago while in beta.glad to know too that they finally released it officially.,I'm def going to buy this.its really a great application.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Bank of America offers specialty BB browser access to their site but I don't know of any banks that offer "push" functionality.

Here is the link to the Bank of America section: http://mobilebanking.bankofamerica.c...menu-shortcut/
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A
    Is this the only app? i am downloading it as we speak, thank you for your imput

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

It would be nice if Canadian banks, primarily Canada Trust would get BB functionaility!

brad65807 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Try setting up an account on Yodlee. Then you can login to m.yodlee.com from your browser and hit update, and it will update EVERY type of checking, savings, banking, Credit card, bill payer, creditor etcetc account you can possibly have, all in up to the minute real time.