I would like to use autotext on password requirements for web based applications. However autotext ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

RDT
    RDT no está en línea Stack level 1

AutoText and Passwords

Advertisement

I would like to use autotext on password requirements for web based applications. However autotext does not seem to work. Is there another program that either BB or 3rd party auto-populates the password requirements for a website that can be tied to a series of keystrokes? Thanks in advance for your help.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: AutoText and Passwords

Autotext only works directly on the BB, not on the net. I truthfully dont think its possible, what does everyone else think?

RDT
    RDT no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: AutoText and Passwords

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Autotext only works directly on the BB, not on the net. I truthfully dont think its possible, what does everyone else think?
    Man that is too bad. I have a lot of passwords and they are very cryptic and difficult to type in using the BB keyboard. Also, it is hard to remember them all. I use a program called roboform on my PC and it is a life saver. It recognizes the web page I am on and fills in my user name and password without effort. It is the best thing out there and I would be lost without it.

I have tried the Opera Mini browser and while the login name accepts autotext values, the password field does not. So close... There has got to be something out there that can allow atutotext for passwords. I am willing to pay for a program. Anybody know of one?