Hi, I was wondering if there was a program that would allow me to set ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

tboooe no está en línea Stack level 3

Automatic profile manager?

Advertisement

Hi, I was wondering if there was a program that would allow me to set a schedule for my various profiles? For example, after 11pm I would like my phone to go to vibrate mode and after 5am I would like it to go to normal mode. I reccall a program for PPC that would even automatically change the profile if it detected that there was a meeting scheduled during certain times. I keep forgetting to change my profiles and end up missing calls or leaving my phone on during meetings (a little embarrasing).

Thanks in advance.

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Automatic profile manager?

i'm not aware of any program that does this
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....

wu-wei no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    CHERS!

This is another handy utility feature I miss on the BB, having come from the Palm OS. It's called ScheduleCare or ProfileCare on the Treo, and I'd love to see something like it developed for the 'Berry. Depending on free time, I might dig into this and the ability to link calendar, tasks and memo entries to contacts, like Agendus or DateBk.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by tboooe
    Hi, I was wondering if there was a program that would allow me to set a schedule for my various profiles? For example, after 11pm I would like my phone to go to vibrate mode and after 5am I would like it to go to normal mode. I reccall a program for PPC that would even automatically change the profile if it detected that there was a meeting scheduled during certain times. I keep forgetting to change my profiles and end up missing calls or leaving my phone on during meetings (a little embarrasing).

Thanks in advance.
    Another variation that I miss from prior Motorola handsets is the automatic switch from vibrate to normal when you plug in the handset to charge it.

mdwheaton no está en línea Stack level 2

New Profile Switcher Application