I sincerely hope this is the proper place for this thread. I am at my ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

Audibleair's "Communication Error" Prob.

Advertisement

I sincerely hope this is the proper place for this thread. I am at my wits' end.

Is there anyone else, out there...
    (1)who is getting 'Communication error' notifications when attempting to download content from Audible, using 'Audibleair' mobile software?
    (2) who IS a TMO customer
    (3) who is NOT a TMO customer

I have a Pearl, and TMobile is my carrier. I get very few uninterrupted downloads using Audibleair. Most have at least one 'communication error' and many have several errors before they are completed.

I installed Audible air on my brother's 8800, and he has few problems. His carrier is Cingular, and he seems to get good downloads, with no communication errors, most of the time. I have tested his unit against my unit on two different occasions, and the difference is rather stark.

His main complaints are the instability of certain functions (since the software is still in beta), and also the sometimes very slow download rate. He never has mentioned communication errors of any kind. He was traveling for three weeks and when he returned, I noted he had several things downloaded, so it seems that if there had been such errors, he would have mentioned them, as well. Being a CEO, he tends to complain somewhat vociferously to me --particularly since I am supposed to be his software guru and know all about such things. (grin)
    Last edited by Yogich; 07-09-2007 at 01:26 AM.
    ...Yogich

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Audibleair's "Communication Error" Prob.

Can you tell me what audibleair is?

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Audibleair's "Communication Error" Prob.

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    Can you tell me what audibleair is?

Yup...
    http://audible.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/...ted=1166131482
    ...Yogich