hi there, i found out yesterday that my bank regions is being supported by at&t's ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3

at&t's mobile banking issue

Advertisement

hi there,

i found out yesterday that my bank regions is being supported by at&t's mobile banking software and so tried to download it. i went thru my online account and added the device (my 8300) and it sent me a sms with download link. i tried downloading it but then i keep getting download failed error. i clicked on details and it says 907 invalid JAR...

then i thought it may be issue with regions link, so i try citi and i still get the same error at the end. i called my bank's customer rep and he could not help me out. he gave me the direct link to the jad file and i got 404 error.

then i called at&t's rep. i told her i was running 4.5.0.124 and after rebooting, resending service books, etc. she asked me to try the official version as she was not sure .124 supported all at&t services. so i downgrade it to official .110 only to find out that it does the exact same thing as the .124 version.

any ideas what's going on? it makes me wonder if all this is worth for one app. but i would like to use that app! any help is appreciated. thanks!

i'm surprised no one else has/had this issue ever...anyway...the rep called me bk the next day to see if going back to official OS helped...but it didn't...the last resort she said was that she will put in a case number and asked me if i wud like to switch my phone for a new phone...this sucks!!!

bump...

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I use mobile banking supported on blackberry, buts it just a website login, for USbank, where as it used to not work, when trying to login...

So what bank, and is this a new program they are offereing ?
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Yea this is an application from att's website for some banks.~via smartphone~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    jsaradhi,

Do you still have the official AT&T OS on your device? If so, have you tried deleting and reinstalling the banking application?

roger thanks for ur reply. yes, i loaded the official version (.110) and tried it, but it did the exact same thing and gave me the exact same error. so i loaded .124 back.

but it never downloaded the application on to my phone. the error was always download failed: 907 invalid JAR. and it is not listed in my applications list either. i downloaded .jad onto my desktop ( i forget how i did it)...and emailed it to myself and opened the attachment...it took me to the download page and then again the same error came up. its driving me nuts.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Have you tried clearing your browser cache and trying the download again?

i just did after i saw ur message and it dint work! i got the same error
    Last edited by jsaradhi; 02-10-2009 at 07:19 PM.

fdjordan no está en línea Stack level 2

Question

you are not alone I have been suffering this same problem for months :-(
    Davey Jordan
    Bionic Wireless
    www.BionicWirelessOnline.com

that makes me feel just a lill better that i am not all alone with this problem...i even had a tech ticket started with the guys that made the software...i need to check back and see if they figured it out...

msmilktoast no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jsaradhi View Post
    that makes me feel just a lill better that i am not all alone with this problem...i even had a tech ticket started with the guys that made the software...i need to check back and see if they figured it out...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~