Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by dwella I don't need that I just ask my wife....... d That's ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Re: ask me now

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dwella
    I don't need that I just ask my wife.......

d
    That's Right you know...LOL wives know everything...even how to ask for driving directions...hehehe...LOL should have a web site call askmywifenow.com!!

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Ok I m now getting uncaught exception....I ask a computer hacker/geek I know....lol hubby and he said its something I put on the bb recently...the only thing I put on it recently is the askmenow...he said that the bb don't understand the program...take it off!!

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~thats really odd. 4 other people including my boss, have the app. None of us are having any problems with it in anyway. Maybe you should check your logs. That's how I tracked down my problem apps. Good luck.

Thea1981 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

my guy sent me this app last night..i was asking everything from "How tall is star jones" ( i dont even wanna hear it) , "Who founded Starbucks lol", and "when does it get the hottest in chicago, IL" this is so cool.... i was up for a hour asking crazy stuff lol

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Thea1981
    my guy sent me this app last night..i was asking everything from "How tall is star jones" ( i dont even wanna hear it) , "Who founded Starbucks lol", and "when does it get the hottest in chicago, IL" this is so cool.... i was up for a hour asking crazy stuff lol
    Good idea Thea didn't think of asking those kind of questions, it's really gonna get interesting now!

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~The new version of Berry411 works perfectly now with the askmenow application np more errors! Lol whew...

Thea1981 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by msbrenda64
    Good idea Thea didn't think of asking those kind of questions, it's really gonna get interesting now!
    Even good for homework questions...they give u the facts and not the resources though.

desjones571 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2456447E

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~can someone pin me the ota application for askmenow I can't get it.

PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by desjones571
    ~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~can someone pin me the ota application for askmenow I can't get it.
    Register first at www.askmenow.com and after they will send you a text with the link click on link and it will take you to the download page via your bb browser!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

smartmicky no está en línea Stack level 1

this service is completely free> they havent charged me a cent in more than a year.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hi smart, welcome to pinstack. I agree with you this is free, I have been using it for a very long time as well.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Quote Originally Posted by smartmicky
    this service is completely free> they havent charged me a cent in more than a year.
    Same here..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12