Suffering from password overload? How many times have you needed personal information like Login Information, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

berrycool no está en línea Developer

Ascendo Releases DataVault (Special Promotion)

Advertisement

Suffering from password overload? How many times have you needed personal information like Login Information, PINs, Frequent Flyer numbers, Driver Licence, VIN number, Insurance Policy Number, etc and forgotten them? With Ascendo DataVault, those days are over! Ascendo DataVault allows you to store your sensitive personal data using the most powerful encryption technology available. With Ascendo DataVault you can access your personal data at the touch of a finger and save yourself time and money!

Click here for a complete product description or to download DataVault with free trial period.

Limited time offer of 10% off when ordering on www.handango.com using promotion code 22B21F2

Marc
    Ascendo Inc.
    Ascendo DataVault - Password Manager for BlackBerry
    Last edited by berrycool; 11-09-2007 at 11:01 AM.

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    This looks like a good app. I know that I use the built in Password vault on my t-mobile 7230 OS4.0 all the time.

Thiss app is clearly more verbose and has more features than the built in version. Very Nice.

berrycool no está en línea Developer
    Thanks for the compliments on DataVault, Stack MOD.

For a limited time, Pinstack users can get 10% off when they purchase DataVault from www.handango.com Simply enter the promotion code 22B21F2 when ordering.

Marc
    Ascendo Inc.
    Ascendo DataVault - Password Manager for BlackBerry
    Last edited by berrycool; 11-09-2007 at 11:02 AM.

nutsnbolts no está en línea Stack Mod
    Wow Very useful!

Memopad. move over...

wclyffe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D3F4C2

Re: Ascendo Releases DataVault (Special Promotion)

I just bought Datavault for my Blackberry 8700g and, after inputing all the data, I was wondering if anyone has ever created and published a set of security adjustments/changes that one should make to their Blackberry to prevent outside access. It seems to me that would make sense since the device is essentially always online and more vulnerable than most.

Any suggestion on what would be a smart set of security adjustments to keep others from having access online?

Thanks!