We recently released Version 2.7 of Ascendo Fitness with many features that users have been ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum
Ascendo Fitness Version 2.7 for BlackBerry
We recently released Version 2.7 of Ascendo Fitness with many features that users have been asking us for:
- Nutrition database contains 95% of the most common foods and beverages, edited so that you don't have to page down through 1500 entries for "beef". NEW
- Amounts of calories, carbohydrates, fats and proteins based on data from the US Department of Agriculture. NEW
- Activities include over 100 strength training exercises. NEW
- Export daily entries and send them to your PC by email. NEW
- Create daily Nutrition entries with multiple and/or partial serving sizes. NEW
- Create daily Exercise entries that include user defined fields. NEW
- Calculate Daily Totals for Nutrition and Exercise values. NEW
- Display graphs comparing Calorie, Carbohydrates, Fats and Proteins intake compared to your goals.
- Select US (lbs & inches) or Metric (kilograms & centimeters) measurements.
- Calculate fitness ratios.
- Select "Beginner" user mode to display help alerts or "Expert" mode to go quicker. NEW
Full description at http://www.ascendo-inc.com/Fitness.html
Re: Ascendo Fitness Version 2.7 for BlackBerry
Anyone using this new version? How do you like it?
Tags for this Thread