Just letting you guys know about a discount from SimpleLeap Software . The first 20 ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

innocent114 no está en línea Developer

Appetite Discount Code - 40% off First 20 People

Advertisement

Just letting you guys know about a discount from SimpleLeap Software.

The first 20 people to use promo code: BIGMEAL will receive 40% off of Appetite.

Appetite. Manage your recipes and grocery list on your phone.

Appetite makes shopping trips and meal planning easy by storing your recipes and grocery list in one convenient place...your phone. Save money and time with this easy-to-use meal planning tool that acts as two tools in one. Appetite has the ability to organize what you need from the grocery store by aisle, send and download recipes from friends, and even calculates your shopping total as you shop. Appetite merges the simplicity of your grandmother's index card recipes and the speed of your handwritten shopping lists into an organized and functional list that is always with you.

To redeem:

1. Visit http://www.simpleleap.com/appetite/blackberry.htm
    2. Click on "Buy Now"
    3. Enter all information and discount code.
    4. Click on "Get Discount" and you will automatically receive 40% off.

C.Ambrosio no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2581694A
    This is a cool app. For those of you that like to cook or hate makeing paper lists for the store. I have had this app for about a month and use it all the time. I constantly refer to it to get new recipies and have added a few of my own to the data base.

If you try it out let me know how you like it. The feature where you are looking @ a recipie and you can click "make grocery list" is handy saves a ton of time.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

innocent114 no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Ambrosio View Post
    This is a cool app. For those of you that like to cook or hate makeing paper lists for the store. I have had this app for about a month and use it all the time. I constantly refer to it to get new recipies and have added a few of my own to the data base.

If you try it out let me know how you like it. The feature where you are looking @ a recipie and you can click "make grocery list" is handy saves a ton of time.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    We are so glad that you like it! Please let us know anytime if you have any questions or suggestions so we can help you out. Also look for some updates very soon!