Hi there. I have been using BBAlerts for a while now and really like the ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

tboooe no está en línea Stack level 3

App to assign LED color to alerts?

Advertisement

Hi there. I have been using BBAlerts for a while now and really like the ability to assign different LED colors for various alerts (email, SMS, etc). I was wondering if there was any other app that did this or is BBAlerts the only one. For the most part BBAlerts works on my BOLD but it does have some reliability issues.

Thanks in advance.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    what kind of reliability issues are you having?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

The biggest issue is the reliability of the LED. Sometimes the LED alert will just stop flashing after a while, especially if there are multiple alerts. Overall, I like this program and have been using it for over a year.

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    yea there is a few others but they not as good as bbalerts cuz i have been usin that for awhile and i have not ran into the prob u have but also have new version but if u move or hit one of the buttons on the bb sometimes will go away and other times will stay tell u remove the stuff so meh

tboooe and i hope u went into the bb profiles and knocked off the light in there cuz the bbalerts will still light up could also be that but who knows what version u on? 1.65?

briana1988, I am using v 1.65.

Also, are you saying use the BBAlerts separate profile to control the light? I am using the standard BB profiles.

PIN/ID
    just ask
    yea tboooe under the bb profiles u have the option for ringtone/how loud/vib and how many/then the led option turn them off for the sms/emails and others in there and on the bbalerts have the box's checked and should stay and not go off cuz i have gone to bed and woke up and it was still flashing blue/gree/purple and that was over 8 hours so

smcopey no está en línea Stack level 2
    Can You Post A Link For The App PLZ

PIN/ID
    just ask