On my pearl i have dollar 5 media player, right one day i desided to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

trapdogg no está en línea Stack level 2

Anyone with pearl and dollar 5 media player

Advertisement

On my pearl i have dollar 5 media player, right one day i desided to put videos on my pearl. I downloaded a show from this web sit called tv-links.co.uk. So with the setting i got from here I ran my little converter then put it one my phone, i played the show with $ 5 mediaplayer, opened the setting checked the display fullscreen box. I noticed that it says video resolution 240*260. So i went back and reconverted now when i play the video it plays with the video from top to bottom it look great. My question is has any one done this.

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

Re: Anyone with pearl and dollar 5 media player

would love to try but always get 'download failed' then' 907 Invalid COD .Unable to import Zip file. ' Other apps have DD/L OK. Any help!

berrysoft no está en línea Stack level 3

what about xPlayer ?
    X-Berry Soft - BlackBerry software for every day!
    www.x-berrysoft.com

brite no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by seabirdone
    would love to try but always get 'download failed' then' 907 Invalid COD .Unable to import Zip file. ' Other apps have DD/L OK. Any help!

We tried the OTA download again for testing it works for us.May be due to network problems you are facing this error.

If OTA fails try installing the jad file from the desktop software. If you feel again any problems feel free to contact us from dollars5 website contact us page.

Feel free to try the QA version of the software from the dollars5 website

dollars5 no está en línea Stack level 3

Dear Supporters, some news for you:
    There is a beta of our new version available for public access from:
    OTA: http://www.dollars5.com/QA1/mediaPlayer.jad
    Desktop Install: http://www.dollars5.com/QA1/mediaPlayer.zip

The following are the improvements:
    1] Added Last.fm scrobbling (Let the world know what song you listen at present - more details from Last.fm – The Social Music Revolution site)
    2] Added Last.fm radio player (listen to tracks as you wish - search by tag or artist and stream the songs - make sure you have very good bandwidth and set the radio buffer level to a larger value - it is very high bandwidth streaming)
    3] Added support for side volume control keys
    4] Added 'Auto detect' audio path - some good news for Bt users (adjustable from settings screen)
    5] Improved Internet Radio streaming
    6] Wall paper changing (adjustable from settings screen)
    7] Seek audio/video support
    8] Auto detect new codecs as supported by the device platform (preparation for the possible WMA support)
    9] Battery/Signal level
    10] Auto Start playlist on startup (adjustable from settings screen)
    11] Auto Stop at duration or at low/set battery level (adjustable from settings screen)
    12] Improved Crossfade (adjustable from settings screen)
    13] Forward and rewind for videos by percentage set in settings

There is some bad news for the XM Radio and Sirius fans - both seems to stream in WMV format which is not supported at present by RIM Platform at present - we are working on alternatives that will allow us to stream the satellite radios without violating their Terms of Service (we could transcode at our server and re-broadcast - but that violates the TOS of Sirius and XM - also puts a load on our servers )

A few more secret features to be announced sooner - so stay tuned. We really would appreciate your feedback on the features and suggestions to improve further.