I've been searching the internet for info on this site - Scheduleworld.com It claims to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

paisleyunderdog no está en línea Stack level 1

Anyone use Scheduleworld.com?

Advertisement

I've been searching the internet for info on this site - Scheduleworld.com

It claims to be able to sync mobile devices, including Blackberrys, to pretty much anything, Thunderbird, Gmail, etc...

My concern however, is the lack of info available from users. Given that this site and app look like the magic bullet everyone's been looking for, I'd figure there'd be loads of chatter...but even when I've asked on other forums, I've heard nothing.

So does anyone have any experience with this site?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Anyone use Scheduleworld.com?

yea I have not hear of them. sorry.

Welcome to the stacks!

PIN/ID

I tried it, you can sync contacts but the bb calander sync. Plus if you're using outlook you need a client for that too.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBerry8800 View Post
    I tried it, you can sync contacts but the bb calander sync. Plus if you're using outlook you need a client for that too.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I don't mind having to install add-ons for Outlook or Thunderbird, but does the service work well?

And also, should I trust it with my contacts?

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by paisleyunderdog View Post
    I don't mind having to install add-ons for Outlook or Thunderbird, but does the service work well?

And also, should I trust it with my contacts?
    YOu asked the two most important questions. And they are exactly why I stopped using their service. First, their calendar sync DOES NOT work with BB, it does the initial sync but every time after that it fails. Check their forum others have reported the same problem. Second, I have too much private information associated with my contacts (notes field) so I decided not to sync my contacts either. These two did not leave me with any reasons to stick with scheduleworld. I hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBerry8800 View Post
    YOu asked the two most important questions. And they are exactly why I stopped using their service. First, their calendar sync DOES NOT work with BB, it does the initial sync but every time after that it fails. Check their forum others have reported the same problem. Second, I have too much private information associated with my contacts (notes field) so I decided not to sync my contacts either. These two did not leave me with any reasons to stick with scheduleworld. I hope this helps
    That's what I was looking for, thanks.