Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

i got this couple of days ago when i saw a post on berryreview...it is ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

i got this couple of days ago when i saw a post on berryreview...it is pretty impressive...navigation menu takes a bit of getting used to...i think this is a keeper.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Ok I just tried to upload a pic using bolt. No haps. When I clicked the browse button to select where I was uploading from nothing happened.
    Man In Black(berry)

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    Installed, Definitely has issues, but potential looks good.

boltsupport no está en línea Stack level 1

BOLT Support: Beta Invitation

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Bitstream's BOLT browser technology.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience. The key is one-time use only so if you accidently hit it within your email program, you may find the key unusable. If you have this problem, please sign up again at http://www.boltbrowser.com/download.html and you will receive a new key. Please note that all urls are one time usable.

Thanks,
    BOLT Beta Support Team at Bitstream
    support@boltbrowser.com

Quote Originally Posted by soljawitstripes View Post
    I don't know what's up with this "Bolt" browser but I downloaded it and it does not work. It says network disabled and check security settings, which I did and still nothing! ;( I sent an email to Bolt and have gotten no response...anyone experience this?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Given the extremely large number of users that wanted to try BOLT, we experienced some delays in processing key requests. We have worked through the weekend and emails are on their way to you. You can also ensure a key by filing our the form again at http://www.boltbrowser.com/download.html. Bitstream support is giving their utmost attention to all requests.
    Thanks,
    support@boltbrowser.com

Quote Originally Posted by bradley1972 View Post
    Just requested download link again. Patiently waiting....~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience. The key is one-time use only so if you accidently hit it within your email program, you may find the key unusable. If you have this problem, please sign up again at http://www.boltbrowser.com/download.html and you will receive a new key. Please note that all urls are one time usable.

Thanks,
    support@boltbrowser.com

Quote Originally Posted by sbrown712 View Post
    I got my invite and when I tried to use the links I got an error that the URL had expired. I sent them an email so I'll see what they say.

BOLT Support: Please retry

Given the extremely large number of users that wanted to try BOLT, we experienced some delays in processing requests. We have worked through the weekend and BOLT is faster than before. We request to please try. Bitstream support is giving their utmost attention to all requests.
    Thanks,
    support@boltbrowser.com

Quote Originally Posted by ccostel View Post
    I got my link last night within about 19min of requesting it. It is slow, but does a fair rendering of the webpage. It wouldn't be my primary browser yet. The link can only be opened once and then it must be on the device. It does request you to allow it to hit a website after the install. My guess is that it is the homepage or something.

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ok i finnaly got it to work, it looks cool but runs a bit slow. took a little time to get used to navigating it, but other than being a bit slow not to bad.

Hi,

Thanks,
    support@boltbrowser.com

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog364 View Post
    i'm also waiting on another link. Mines said "expired" after I copied it into the BB browser. Sounds like it has great potential.

Given the extremely large number of users that wanted to try BOLT, we experienced some delays in processing key requests. We have worked through the weekend and emails are on their way to you. You can also ensure a key by filing our the form again at http://www.boltbrowser.com/download.html. Bitstream support is giving their utmost attention to all requests.
    Thanks,
    support@boltbrowser.com

Quote Originally Posted by 9thfloormaniac View Post
    I've been trying since yesterday

BOLT Support: Scolling Options

Scrolling speed and control (especially on the trackball) is an issue that is dependent upon the device. As this is an area that we would like improve on in our next releases, please let us know if you are having any scrolling issues and which Blackberry device you are using. Also, if you were lucky enough to be part of the first wave of adopters, you may see some improvement in scrolling if you download a new release at http://www.boltbrowser.com/download.html. We did make some improvements based on initial comments received during the first day of launch. We also have faster scrolling using 2 -up, 8-down, 4 -left and 6-right as these keys are not device dependent.
    Thanks,
    support@boltbrowser.com

Quote Originally Posted by xattica View Post
    The Pearl looks good using Bolt.
    azstar, try to use the numbers for scrolling, is faster.

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    I previously said the typing of text is slow. And it is when done on the browser the "standard way." It's perfect if you hit the menu key and select edit when you want to type fast. It brings up a entry box that doesn't lag because it is BlackBerry side as opposed to server side.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Hey storm users not sure if you realize this but at the bottom of the screen are 2 hidden tabs(light blue). If you hold your finger over this area (soft touch) for a second they'll pop up. On the left "menu/select on the right "cancel/short list of history. To hide again press cancel or lightly touch the bottom of the screen again.
    Man In Black(berry)

JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was never able to do anything after installing the application. I kept getting an error saying something to the effect of: "The network is not available. Please check your settings"

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    when i enter a url and hit enter, it keeps asking me if i would like to allow the app to access us2.mysmallplanet.com...i think i get similar access message for another program too...how do i get rid of it or make it remember my choice? i looked in permissions and set them all to allow.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast