Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

thanks for the info downloading now and gonna give it a try... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

2fast4uzx14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30421EOF

Advertisement

thanks for the info downloading now and gonna give it a try
    "You live more in a few seconds at 150 miles per hour than most people do in a lifetime."
    ____2fast4u@myspace.com

soljawitstripes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ;)
    I don't know what's up with this "Bolt" browser but I downloaded it and it does not work. It says network disabled and check security settings, which I did and still nothing! ;( I sent an email to Bolt and have gotten no response...anyone experience this?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bradley1972 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31C040A4
    Just requested download link again. Patiently waiting....~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sbrown712 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I got my invite and when I tried to use the links I got an error that the URL had expired. I sent them an email so I'll see what they say.
    pin: 2488CO6E
    Member of the East Coast Night Owl Club

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    No foward button at all. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

betavirus no está en línea Stack level 2
    Those who can't get the beta are not missing much. Too buggy, dead slow on WiFi, links on sites that don't support the browser won't work. Give a few days and code revisions and they may open it to new beta testers.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I agree that nobody is missing much at this point. Although I have seen posts that the scrolling on the Storm is actually pretty fast. I can't wait till the next beta version is ready....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i requested a link a day or so ago............................................... .................................................. ................................................
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

ccostel no está en línea Stack level 3
    I got my link last night within about 19min of requesting it. It is slow, but does a fair rendering of the webpage. It wouldn't be my primary browser yet. The link can only be opened once and then it must be on the device. It does request you to allow it to hit a website after the install. My guess is that it is the homepage or something.

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    I have to say, I'm loving this browser, Operamini is good but once this beta is fixed and completly taken care of Blackberry will " finaly have an awesome browser.. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by Dwaine12; 01-18-2009 at 02:42 PM.

bigdog364 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2439E565
    i'm also waiting on another link. Mines said "expired" after I copied it into the BB browser. Sounds like it has great potential.

SpCur8330 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm currently using this and I find it to be far better than opera mini and looks like it will soon beat the bb browser as well just needs to be a little faster on opening pages!!via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Can't view weather radar at accuweather.com. Also the scrolling is choppy at best. Seems to me to be a nice concept but the BB browser is still far superior. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    So far, I like it... though it does seem to require a heavy dose of patience. Are there any scrolling shortcuts?

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Ok there's a forward button. The navigation menu is weird. If you click a link you have to hit close, if your on the original web page you'll have back/foward selection. Also on the storm the scrolling is fast but the cursor is directly under your finger. This makes it somewhat difficult to select links. They should go with original browsers method of putting the cursor just in front and above your finger. I still think this is a great browser with tons of potential. ~via bolt browser~
    Man In Black(berry)

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast