Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by azstar Even on my full qwerty there is an annoying delay when ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Even on my full qwerty there is an annoying delay when entering urls, its not just a multitap issue. But, it does remember what addresses you have used before so once you have typed in your favorites, they will show after you type a couple letters so that makes it easier.
    Thanks. I guess it will now be easier to access the Stacks now because that's the first place I went when I got it installed LOL Now I just have to add FaceBook, MySpace and several others so I can get rid of the launcher icons and save space.

Part of my first statement comes from the fact that I have grown accustomed to typing URL's, etc using either T9 (on a non-BB phone) or SureType on my 71xx and 81xx series.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 01-17-2009 at 12:54 AM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    erica, let me know if PinStack stays working for you. After a few minutes I got an error and have never been able to get PS to work on Bolt since. Others have reported issues as well.....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Works fine on my 8120. I was able to save my username and password, as well as log in. Only problem I had was that it didn't automatically redirect me to the homepage after logging in.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I was able to do that too, log in, view threads and posts, PMs then it messed up after clicking around for a bit. And ya, seems to be like opera mini and won't automatically re-direct.....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    The menu is very slow. Otherwise so far so good.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I was able to do that too, log in, view threads and posts, PMs then it messed up after clicking around for a bit. And ya, seems to be like opera mini and won't automatically re-direct.....

I think there was an issue about PMing before this was released. I tried to send a reply to a PM from my 8120 and the Submit option was missing totally.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I guess I am just attached to my Berry browser tested it for about 30 minutes and deleted. I am sure some will like it but its just not for me.

LOL I am attached to my browser also but to have a different browser for other sites that don't have a launcher app or that the native browser can't access is cool. I may reload Opera and compare the two.

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well i finally got my link but none of them work. I really wanted to try this
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by bajanbastard View Post
    Well i finally got my link but none of them work. I really wanted to try this
    Did you use a referral code? if not then you will receive dead links. At least that's how it worked for me.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I got this today, I have to say for a early private beta release it is pretty awesome! Pages load super fast. Like others have stated trackball navagation is slow, but if you use your key pad for navagation it moves pretty quick. I keep in mind that this is EARLY beta so I would not be to quick to judge it. I have not had any issues with any site I have been on. Including pinstack. I am posting this using Bolt. I will say there was a little bit of a learning curve getting used to this browser. But it is a huge step in the right direction. As is I think it blows opera mini out of the water! Also compared to skyfire on a windows mobile device. It runs a lot smoother too. With the exception of no embeded flash like Skyfire has. There is a little work to be done to get it perfected. But is that not the point of private beta releases? I plan on keeping this and can see my self using this browser most of the time. I have already deleted opera mini as well. Just my 2 cents

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    According to the Bold agreement and discloser, I can't say....

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    When trying to render Stacks in wap, I get an error. Other view is fine, except for 60,000 thumb articulations on trackball to get anywhere on the page

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I emailed support lastnight about the broken links and the emailed me like 3am this morning with more links. It started to install then stopped and said download failed so I emailed them back again.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Ok they re-sent the links to. Downloaded fine, but when I type in a address… nothing. It loads to about 20% then the little upload/download arrows show and bam! Nothing happens. Oh well guess I'll wait for next release.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by Safiy; 01-17-2009 at 04:44 PM.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast